chapter twenty-nine // too much celebration?

Ed Sheeran's POV

I sit impatiently in the backseat of Tea's small little car. I bob my head to the beat of the CD that's playing at an extremely loud volume. Glancing out of the window, I check to see if I can see the two of them still upstairs, racing to get ready for the club as quickly as possible.

Being able to breathe more freely now that I've found my opening act, I can't wait to let loose tonight. Harry had already called me and told me which club he and the other lads are at. I'm sure they won't mind if the three of us join them.

I'm just glad Stuart likes Tea and Olivia as much as I do. I was nervous for a bit because sometimes Stuart can be a bit strict and I was worried that the three of them wouldn't get along.

Thank God I was wrong.

Finally after another five minutes, Tea and Olivia come sprinting out of Tea's house. They both look completely different from the two girls that raced into the house just twenty minutes ago. Gone are the sweet dresses and sweaters, and here comes the tight dresses and leather skirts.

I can tell already that Tea is going to be a handful. I'm meeting her for the first time today, but already I've gotten that mischievous vibe from her. And now the glint of trouble twinkling in her eye has reached a new peak.

Great. I'm going to have to look after the two of them because Stuart will be beyond pissed if I let anything happen to the opening act the day they were hired.

"Sorry about that. Just be thankful you're not a girl," Olivia apologizes as she quickly hops in the passenger seat. Tea barely lets her sit down and shut her door before she's peeling off at an insane pace.

I grip the backseat tightly, holding on for my life. Tea just lets out a loud cheer as she goes speeding down her street in the direction of downtown LA.

Bloody hell...

* * * *

"Head on in guys," The bouncer in the front of the club ushers us inside as crazed fans scream at us.

Still getting used to all the crazy, screaming fans myself, I hurry in as fast as I can. It's nearly a race between Olivia, Tea and I. We all try to squeeze through the doors as people shout our - Olivia and mine, at least - names loudly.

The atmosphere is much different as soon as we enter the club. It's less frantic and I feel more at home. My eyes land on the bar and I can see paradise. I haven't gotten drunk in awhile; haven't had the time.

Tonight there's no stopping me.

"Let's get a celebratory shot for - " I turn to Olivia and Tea, but Tea interrupts me, screaming loudly too be heard over the deep thumping of the bass.

"HELL YES! This is my song!" She jumps up and down, grabbing Olivia's hand and pulls her quickly away from me, heading straight into the mob of people on the dance floor.

Olivia shoots my an apologetic frown as she lets Tea drag her away.

"I'll drink enough for all of us, don't worry!" I call out to her before she gets sucked into the sea of dancers, all grinding on one another.

Weaving through the congested club, I make my way towards the bar. I pull out my phone, wondering if it's even worth trying to call Harry. You can't hear crap in this place.

A few people recognize me and give me friendly smiles. I wave back to a couple of enthusiastic people, praying that nobody will approach me and try to hold a conversation.

"There's my man!" I hear a familiar deep British voice shout out, sounding extremely sloppy.

Uh-oh; we all know what that means...