{epilogue}

Olivia's POV

"Yuck! This is exactly why I want my own tour bus," Tea opens the door to our tour bus and shouts, before slamming it shut once more.

A giggle releases from my lips as I pull away from Harry. He pouts his lips, trying to squeeze in a few more kisses. It takes all I have to not let him win. When it comes to these things, Harry always wins.

"Harry, I've got to finish getting ready. It's not my fault you couldn't be patient," I smirk at him, rolling out of my bunk to finish searching for a shirt through my suitcase.

The minute my brain stops concentrating on Harry and his soft touches and tender kisses, I start to panic once again. It's my first actual show on tour tonight and there's no doubt in my gut that I'm going to completely embarrass myself on stage.

I bite down hard on my bottom lip, throwing on a loose-fitting shirt over my floral tights. My hands shake as I try to lace up my boots. Then a pair of large, warm hands clamp down on top of mine, stopping me mid-lace.

"Olivia, stop freaking yourself out. You're going to be amazing because I've never heard you do anything less," Harry whispers, leaning down to kiss the top of my hands as he removes them from my boots.

He takes a seat on the floor of my tour bus, taking my shoe laces in his hands and tying them himself. I watch, the corners of my lips tugging upwards, as he concentrates on the task in front of him. His curly hair flopping in front of his face, blocking my wonderful view.

I reach out and push his hair out of his face, catching him by surprise. He looks up at me with wide eyes, but it doesn't take long for them to fill up with mischief.

"You're never going to get on that stage if you keep this up," He whispers huskily to me, causing goosebumps to form on the surface of my skin.

A playful grin plays on my lips as I hold eye-contact with the love of my life.

Memories come flooding back of everything; everything we went through; everything we conquered. As it often does, the memory of him professing his love in the pouring rain just over a month ago causes my smile to grow.

"Please, don't tempt me," I wink and get to my feet, holding out my hand for him to grab on to.

As he gets up to his feet with my help, his lips attack mine. Even though I know I should untangle myself from him, I let him win again. My fingers run through his soft, curly hair without restraint. His lips never stopping, he pulls me down with him and tries to get me back into my bunk.

Tea and Ed's angry faces enter my brain and force me to pull away.

"Harry, you're going to be the death of me," I groan as I lean my forehead against his and breathe heavily.

"Don't worry love, I'll be following closely behind you," He breathes back, causing shivers to roll down my spine, even though his comment is borderline cheesy.

We both jump from a loud pounding on the tour bus door. I plant one last kiss on his lips before heading away from him.

It's funny how when you have something taken away from you, you learn to appreciate it so much more. I've never been the type of girl that couldn't keep herself off of her boyfriend, but now I find myself mauling him whenever I have the chance.

I let out a loud squeal as Harry scoops me up in his arms and opens the door. Tea - standing with her arms crossed bitterly across her chest - faces us.

"Olivia Marie Watson. We are going on stage in ten minutes. I'm literally going to kill you," She spits at me, stomping off in the direction of our venue, leaving Harry and I in her dust.