chapter thirty-three // tsunami tides.

Olivia's POV

After Harry left with the others, I make myself at home. I catch myself smiling for no apparent reason at all. Or perhaps I have all the reason in the world to be smiling?

I just can't believe Harry loves me. I can't believe I love him back. Not even a little over a month ago, I didn't even know who he was. I always laughed at the girls who claimed they loved a boy they barely knew. Who would've thought I'd be one of them?

But that doesn't sound right either. I know Harry just as well as I know myself. I can picture all his different facial expressions; like the way he squeezes his eyes shut as he throws his head back with laughter; or the way his lips look when he's pressing them together, trying to hold back the laughter. 

Is it normal to become so close to a person - to know them so well - in such a short amount of time? It seems almost fairtytale-like.

I pour myself a bowl of cereal, taking a seat at the counter. I want to call Tea and tell her all about it, but it's before noon, so I know better than that. I just feel the extreme urge to vent to somebody about all this; it doesn't even matter who. I'd even go out on the roof and scream it for all to hear. I just need to inform the whole world of my happiness. 

*knock-knock-knock*

Frowning, I get up from my seat. Who could be possibly knocking on Harry's door? Nobody besides their management knows where they live... I look down at my outfit as I get up to open the door; Harry's shirt and a pair of his boxers. My cheeks turn incredibly red at the thought of somebody catching me in this.

"One minute!" I call out, rushing back to Harry's room to find my clothes from yesterday.

I slip on my sweatpants and sweatshirt and sprint to the front door, nearly falling flat on my face as I  try to shove my legs into the comfy grey sweats. There is a reason I wasn't named 'Grace'. 

"Oh, hey Summer," I smile, opening the door for Zayn's girlfriend.

But she doesn't wear her usual confident smile; the one that reaches all the way up to her eyes. Instead she looks really upset - her features all pulled down into a frown. Her chocolate brown hair looks frizzy as if she had been running her fingers through it in a stressed manner. 

Immediately the smile is wiped from my face and replaced with one of concern. 

"Did the boys already leave?" She asks, letting herself in and taking a seat at Harry and Louis' dining room table.

I shut the door behind her, trying my best to keep up. 

"Yeah," I nod, "Is everything alright?" I ask, taking a seat across the table from her. I've never seen her look anything but bubbly.

I wonder if her and Zayn are in a fight? They both are two very stubborn and head-strong people, I wouldn't be surprised if they argued from time to time.

"No, it's not..." She frowns, shaking her head and trailing off, "Do you have a minute?" She asks, looking at me with sadness in her eyes.

"Of course," I nod, ready to help her out with whatever problem she's having.

Tea's never one to talk about her problems. Usually I have to pry them out of her. It's nice being the shoulder to cry on for once. I feel like I'm always the one crying to others. I like being able to help others for a change.

She takes a deep breath and tucks a piece of her chocolate brown hair behind her ears. I've never seen her so worked up before. She's usually so calm and collected.

"Olivia, you know I really like you, right? From the minute Harry introduced you to me and the other girls, I knew you were different. You didn't put up with any crap and I respected you that much more for that," She starts off, making me incredibly nervous.