chapter fourteen // g.n.o {part two}.

Summer's POV

The speakers pound yet another remixed version of some pop song that I've heard the radios overplay recently. I look over to Alicia and Rosalie, who look just as exhausted as me. We've been dancing for a few hours now.

Surprisingly, I haven't seen Olivia since we were getting drinks when we first got here. I always took her for a nightclub kind of girl. Juliet came and danced for awhile, but her mood hasn't improved. I swear, she feeds off of drama. I wish she'd just be nice to Olivia, even if she doesn't like her.

"Wanna go?" I lean over and shout to Alicia and Rosalie, getting sick of the packed dance floor. It's fun, but only for a certain amount of time. It gets old quickly.

They nod and Rosalie looks extremely grateful. She isn't a nightclub kind of girl in the slightest, but she comes to have some fun. I can't help but to laugh as I grab their hands, heading back to our table.

As we near the table placed towards the back of the club, I see Juliet sitting there on her phone. looking like a grumpy little girl pouting because she didn't get her way. I simply roll my eyes as we approach her.

"Ready to go?" I speak up, pulling her attention from her phone.

She looks up at us and scoffs, putting her phone away,

"Finally."

"Where's Olivia?" Alicia speaks up, grabbing me to refrain from falling over in her heels. She had a bit more to drink than me, so she's probably still a bit tipsy.

I turn back to Juliet, wondering the same thing. Olivia was sitting here when we left. But I don't blame her for not wanting to sit here with Juliet. I don't even want to know the things Juliet was saying without us here. I shouldn't have left Olivia alone with her.

Juliet smirks and points her manicured finger in the other direction, towards the bar. My eyes follow and my jaw drops.

A crowd has formed around the bar where Olivia is standing on the bar top, dancing with a few other people that I'm sure are complete strangers. She's laughing and looks like she's having a good time, but I can tell by the way the man standing next to her has to keep holding her, that she's incredibly drunk.

Good lord.

Rosalie and Alicia hurry over towards the bar and I'm not even a step behind them. We push and elbow our way through the large crowd, pushing creepy men out of our way.

"Olivia!" I shout, waving my arms to get her attention,

"And here's the rest of the One Direction girlfriend posse!" Someone shouts.

My gut twists as people continue to gather around. Of course we have to cause a commotion. There can never be a normal night out for us, can there?

I get up on a stool - first pushing a girl out of it - to reach Olivia. I grab hold of her hand and give it a tug, causing her to tumble onto her butt. She throws her head back with laughter, not even noticing me.

"Olivia, let's get out of here!" I shout at her, trying to grab her arm and help her down from the bar.

"Summer!" She squeals as if she hasn't seen me in years. I've never seen her act so stereotypical white-girl before. She's usually so calm and collected. I always figured she'd be the opposite of this.

That's probably why I can't stop laughing at her. I have to bite my lip to refrain from laughing in front of everyone. I'm sure the alcohol in my system isn't helping either.

Alicia and Rosalie appear at my side, elbowing their way through the crowd as well. They each grab one of Olivia's arms, helping her down from the bar. The man Olivia was dancing with helps as well, seeing as Olivia isn't helping in the slightest. She just continues to smile and laugh.