chapter twenty-two // insider information.

Olivia's POV

Cuddling in my large, obnoxious fuzzy robe, I lounge across the living room couch like a beached whale. The TV's on, but my mind is elsewhere.

Last night was easily the best night of my life.

I got to meet Ed Sheeran and he was actually impressed by my singing. The only guy in the world I'd ever fangirl over, and I got to meet him in the flesh. I still can't believe how humble and down-to-earth he was, despite his talent and success.

I also got to hear the boys perform songs Harry wrote. He's an amazing song-writer and I was pleasantly surprised. I hadn't been expecting anything to blow me out of the water, but they sure surprised me. I'm not saying I'm converting to pop music, but I'll definitely keep an open mind when it comes to it.

And don't even get me started with Harry and my spontaneous little runaway. I can easily still imagine Harry's lips against mine and his hands on my face. It was a moment nearly too perfect to be believable.

How in the world did I get so lucky? I really don't understand what I did, and why I'm so special. Other girls would kill - and I mean literally kill - to be in my position. And here, I didn't even know who he was when I met him.

In the background, I can hear my parents creating loud noises from the kitchen as they search through our cupboards for pots and pans. Spending most of your time working has it's drawbacks; like when you still can't find your way around your kitchen after 18 years of living in a house.

"And also in newsstands today, the special One Direction issue. We, here at People magazine, have had the privilege to an exclusive interview with those who know the real story with Harry and his new girlfriend Olivia Watson. Pick up your issue today to hear the full story,"

My head snaps to the TV at the mention of 'One Direction'. Largely shown on our TV screen is a picture of Harry and I walking towards the studio building yesterday in our formal wear. Harry's giving me a loving smile as I'm saying something to the TMZ cameras.

I hear my parents footsteps getting louder, signalling their entrance to the living room. I dive across the couch to grab hold of the remote and turn off the TV before they see or hear what's going on.

Unfortunately I still haven't found the right time to tell my parents I'm dating a member of an internationally famous boyband. I feel that conversation can't just be a quick matter, and none of us have the time to sit down and actually talk; we've never had the time.

"Olly," My father gives me a strange look from my odd position on the couch, "Mom and I are just going out for dinner. You want to join us?" He asks. I then notice the silence coming from the kitchen, since mom must have given up on her search.

Going out to eat does sound actually nice. I can't even remember the last time we've went out as a family. But, perhaps I should scope out this media problem. I could have a much bigger situation in my hands.

"You guys go ahead, I've got a lot of things I need to finish around here." I frown, getting up off of the couch.

Dad nods, not bothering to try and change my mind. He and my mother quickly throw on their coats and head out the door with a mere 'bye' before they shut the front door behind them.

I head up to my room and quickly throw on the first pair of high waisted shorts and crop top I can find in my closet. I slip on my favorite pair of comfy Toms and grab my purse on my way out the door.

 Who in the world is this so-called 'insider'? I haven't told anyone about Harry and I - besides Tea, of course - so I can't think it'd be anyone I'd know. Perhaps Harry has let word slip, but that's very unlikely, since he's been busy in the studio the past week.