chapter thirty-two // relief.

Harry's POV

The sunlight streams in through my open window, making it nearly impossible to open my eyes. I try to sit up, but something has my arm pinned down. I squint through the bright lights and my head becomes dizzy.

Sleeping peacefully beside me is Olivia, looking so unbelievably beautiful. She takes deep and gentle breaths, making her chest rise and fall so effortlessly. Her soft brown waves are spilled out on her pillow, making the corners of my lips to raise up - mirroring her own delicate pink lips.

I could admire her all day long.

Flashes from last night come back to me, each sweeter than the one before it. I can't believe that last night actually happened. I finally told Olivia that I love her, after being so conflicted these past few days. It was the biggest relief of my life, getting it off my chest. It was the first time I actually admitted it, even to myself.

But the best part? The fact that she loves me back.

I wriggle my arm from underneath her, trying my hardest not to wake her. I sit up completely and run my fingers through my hair with a yawn.

"Harry, do you know when - " Someone calls out as my bedroom door barges open, "Oh," Louis stops dead in his tracks, looking from Olivia to me. A sly smile creeps up on his face.

I just narrow my eyes at him.

"Louis, don't you - " I hiss at him, pointing a threatening finger in his direction, but he cuts me off with a shout,

"Guys, come quick!"

I grown and pull the covers over Olivia and I. I place my face in my hands, expecting the worse. Why shouldn't I be surprised that I'm unable to find privacy even in my own place. It doesn't help that all of the lads are incredibly nosey.

"What is it?" Zayn asks as I hear a group of footsteps stop in front of my open door.

"Go away, all of you!" I peek my head out of the covers and hiss at them. I see all of the guys and Summer watching me in my doorway.

"I told you it wasn't a dream!" Louis tells the others, looking extremely smug with his arms crossed as he stands up tall, "I thought I heard some - er, ruckus - coming from your room last night, but nobody believed me," He explains to me.

I can feel my cheeks turning pink, which rarely happens. Zayn lets out a loud laugh and gives me a thumbs up, which ears a quick smack from Summer.

Liam turns and gives Niall a look that I'm sure I wasn't intended to see. A look I quickly identify as a look of disappointment. Anger starts to rise up in my chest at the two of them. I open my mouth to say something to them, but Louis cuts me off.

"But sorry to ruin your morning mate, but don't forget we have that interview in a half hour," He gives me another sly, mischievous smiles, still finding this all incredibly amusing.

Liam and Niall walk away without another glance in my direction. Summer pulls Zayn along, but he sneaks a wink at me before he exits.

"I'll be out in five minutes," I tell Louis, glancing over to the still extremely peaceful Olivia who resembles some sort of angel. Louis walks away with a low chuckle.

As Louis shuts the door behind him, I lean over and kiss Olivia directly on her nose. That makes her crinkle her nose, as if she had an itch.

"Olivia, I've got to go to an interview," I whisper, brushing her bangs out of her face.

She  mumbles something that resembles jibberish. I can't help but to laugh at her. Saying goodbye may take longer than five minutes.

Zayn's POV