chapter four // the first date {part two}.

Harry's POV

Dinner ended just as smoothly as it had started. Olivia was a good sport with the Question Game and I actually learned quite a lot about her.

Like: Her favorite movie is Inception; She has a pet cat named 'Beckham' (after David, of course); She has a slight case of claustrophobia; If she could marry one person in this entire world, it would be Ryan Gosling; She has an addiction to stand up comedy and the only sports team she was on was an Ultimate Frisbee team (what in the world is Ultimate Frisbee?).

After we all cleared our plates, or in Niall's case, his sixth plate, we all get ready to make an appearance at Tyler's party.

Olivia excuses herself to the restroom and the boys take the opportunity to tell me their thoughts on her. They nearly suffocate me with their excitement.

"She's much prettier than you described her as!" Zayn smacks me.

"Who would have thought that Harry could land a girl that actually has a personality," Niall jokes, keeping his distance, but I can see the excitement in his eyes as well.

"Better not screw this up, mate. The night is still young," Liam smirks, staying at Niall's side, his arms folded across his chest.

"All I'm saying is that you better keep an eye on her, or else she might be going in a different 'direction'," Louis jokes. If his joke hadn't been so corny, I wouldn't have laughed.

The guys all leave, heading out to pick up their own girlfriends. I take a seat on the couch, waiting for Olivia to finish up in the restroom.

Olivia's POV

Take a deep breath, Olivia. You're fine. You're amazing; one of a kind; a true gem!

I give myself a pep talk before exiting the bathroom that I had been performing a happy dance in only moments ago. I also checked my hair a million times and probably did a breath check even more times.

As I re-enter the living room, I find Harry lounging on the couch.

"Have I tired you out already?" I ask, smirking at him.

He opens his eyes and his lips pull back into a smirk nearly identical to my own. That cute little dimple of his gets me every time.

"Don't you worry about me getting tired out," He winks at me, causing me to laugh and shake my head.

He throws on a blazer that was hanging on the back of a chair and opens the front door for me. I can't help but to smile at the consistency of his gentleman manners. He leads me back to his black SUV, holding that door open for me as well.

As he drives away, I'm the first to speak up,

"So, what kind of party is this exactly?"

That playful smile of his returns as he navigates through the slow traffic, obviously trying to hurry his way to the party.

"It's being thrown by a friend of mine. The boys and I agreed to make an appearance," He explains to me.

'Make and appearance'? His cockiness just makes me laugh. I like his guts.

"You strike me as a party kind of girl, am I correct?" He asks, glancing back over to me, his green eyes shaded by his pair of black raybands.

"Pretty impressive," I smile, "But enough about me, that's all we've talked about all night. Tell me a bit about you, Harry. You're still a complete stranger to me," I ask, shifting in my seat so that I can look directly at him.

It's completely true. At dinner we played the question game, and that was fun and all, but I feel as if I'm being interviewed. I was hoping to get to know Harry a little better, other than he's extremely chivalrous and has a smile that could send a girl into cardiac arrest.