chapter six // beautiful night.

Olivia's POV

My heart beats loudly in my chest. My breathing has become more and more difficult. Sweat coats my forehead as I try to cool off. I can't even remember the last time I've had this much of an adrenaline rush.

In the corner of my eye I see something move, so I just take off running. I push my legs as fast as they can go. It's as if I can feel every muscle in my body working harder than it ever has before.

"Olivia!" Someone screams my name, causing me to panic deep inside.

I turn around to find the one yelling for my help. Just as I turn around, I'm met with a large pair of arms wrapping themselves around my waist and taking me to the ground. I can't help but to let a little scream release from my throat.

My body hits the grassy ground with much force - so much that the wind nearly is knocked out of me. I start to cough immediately as my attacker hops up to his feet.

"Victory is ours," Harry smirks at me, holding his hand out for me to grab onto.

For being foreigners, the boys are all surprisingly great football players. I smack Harry's hand out of my face and get up myself, frustration raging inside of me.

If there's one thing I hate, it's losing.

On the other side of the field I see Louis and Zayn doing a victory dance. Liam and Niall jog over to me, concern on their faces.

"You okay Olivia?" Liam asks, placing his hand on my shoulder.

"So much for taking it easy, Harry," Niall sends Harry a dirty look.

"I'm fine!" I snap at the two of them. Okay, maybe I lied, If there's one thing I hate more than losing, it's being babied.

Harry's nearly doubled over with laughter as I give him a hard shove. I want to be mad at him, but his dimples and infectious laughter causes a slight smile to form on my lips.

"Don't worry about Olivia. She likes it rough," Louis winks at me, causing me to burst out into laughter.

Liam rolls his eyes at Louis' immature joke, but Niall is joining me in a fit of laughter. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Harry scowl at Louis and take a step closer to me. It's almost as if Louis' dirty jokes make him jealous. That's not the first time he's acted like that when Louis has made an inappropriate joke towards me.

I can't help but to find Harry just even more adorable.

"You thought you could trick us when suggesting a game of football, did you?" Harry throws an arm around my neck, "That teaches you to think twice before trying to pull a fast one on Harry Styles, love," He leads me back over to the picnic bench where our food is still sitting.

He's got me there. I thought for sure when I brought up a game of football, that they'd be expecting a clean soccer match. But I should have known better.

"You're lucky I let you win this one. Next time you'll have to work a bit harder," I tease him, bumping him with my hip, nearly causing him to stumble over his own two feet.

The other boys race ahead of us and take their seats at the picnic table. Niall is practically diving into the food by the time Harry and I get there. Louis pats the seat next to him and gives me a seductive wink, which makes me giggle. But Harry takes the seat next to Louis before I can sit down.

"Feel free to take a seat beside Zayn," Harry smiles innocently.

"Jealousy is not a good color on you," I comment playfully, which causes his cheeks to actually turn a pink color.