Author's Note!

Hey everyone! It's been awhile since the end of 'Inspirations'! I already miss this story terribly! <3

But after I've had a few requests of this, I'm going to post all of the songs that were used in the book; all lovely songs that you should all check out if you haven't already! :)

1) You and Me - Penny and the Quarters
                    This song was featured in Chapter 7, written by Olivia after their second date.

2) After Tonight - Justin Nozuka
                   This song was also featured in Chapter 7, but written by Harry after their second date. (also featured in Chapter 11 when Harry asked Olivia to be his girlfriend!)

3) The Chain - Ingrid Michaelson
                     This song was featured in Chapter 16; sang by Olivia and Tea at the coffee shop (and Harry also saw it after it was posted on youtube and shared it with Ed and his manager)

4) One Thing - One Direction
                   This song is featured in Chapter 19 when the boys are previewing a few of their songs for the audience.

5) No Name - Ryan O'Shaughnessy
                    This song is also featured in Chapter 19 when they're previewing their songs!

6) Count On Me - Bruno Mars
                    This song is featured in Chapter 20, the final song they preview for their little audience!

7) Such Great Heights - Iron and Wine
                    This song is featured in Chapter 26, sung/written by Olivia and performed when Harry sneaks her away to the private beach!

8) I Can't Make You Love Me - Bon Iver
                   This song is featured in Chapter 28, when Tea and Olivia are singing for Ed and his manager!

9) Talking To The Moon - Bruno Mars
                This song is featured in Chapter 37 and it's written by Ed and Harry, after Harry realizes he needs to win Olivia back.

10) The Call - Regina Spektor
                  This song is featured in the Epilogue, it's the special song Olivia wrote for Harry before they both leave for tour!

So, I hope you all enjoyed the music, being a big music nerd myself, I had to add some of my favorite songs that I thought fit the story well! :)

Also, I wanted to share with you all the AMAZING (& I mean it) trailer that @Penelopeluvs1D made for me<3 It's seriously the best you guys! So check that out on the side thing!

And lastly, I just wanted to make a final plug for book two in the 'Inspiration' series 'The Traveller'! I'm so excited for that story! I hope it becomes just as successful as this story did! So, if you haven't checked it out yet, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do! It's on my profile! <3 I'd love you forever if you did!

Okay, this is actually my last little thing: I LOVE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU! <3 I never imagined this story would get as popular as it did! It has over 2 MILLION reads and I nearly have A THOUSAND fans! Like, that's insane; that's beyond insane! I hope you know how much I appreciate each and every one of you! <3 <3 <3 You're all beautiful, amazing human beings that I care for like my own babies!

So yeah, I just wanted to add these little things in there for you all :) I hope to see you over at 'The Traveller' :)

Love always,

-Never_Let_Me_Go