Chapter 126 - Creepy Creatures

The crew were still in the waves and they didn't know how to get out this situation. All they could do is hold on and hope the waves will stop.

Zoro: "The waves are carrying the ship away! What's keeping you, Gah?!"

Sanji: "Don't call me "Gah," punk! The rudder won't budge!" he struggles to turn the wheel.

Franky: "If we used the paddle, we could fight the waves, but..."

Luffy: "I was planning on going to the island anyway. Why don't we go with the flow?"

Sanji: "Jerk! You've totally forgotten about Nami-san, haven't you?" he had a vein popping on his forehead.

(Y/N): "Once we arrive at the island, Luffy will have his fun and we can find Nami."

Sanji: "I hate when you're right..."

Robin: "What's that?" she called out.

They looked what was in front and see that it was a giant spider web on the water.

Zoro: "A spider web on the water?"

The waves got more aggressive and made Luffy fall off the Thousand Sunny's head and hit his head on the rudder.

Robin: "At this rate, we're going to ram right into the spider web."

Franky: "Oi, we need the paddle! Release the paddle!"

(Y/N): "Don't bother. We're too late to do that."

Then the ship hit the ship and with Brook's ship. Now their ship was stuck.

Franky: "Why is this spider web so freaking big?!"

(Y/N): "A big spider?"

They tried everything they could to get the Thousand Sunny out the web, but it was futile. The web wouldn't break and they have no other choice to leave it as it is.

Franky: "It's no use. It doesn't matter if we kick or whack it. This massive spider is here to stay."

(Y/N): "Makes sense. Spider web is a strong thing powered by nature that is basically strong as steel. This is a sticky situation." he explained.

Zoro: "I don't like this."

Sanji: "There is no point in staying here. We should make looking for Nami-san our top priority. Let's head on out!"

Luffy: "Oi, Zoro! Come on, Zoro!" he called out to the swordsman.

Zoro: "Not only did that's skeleton's ghost ship and Sunny get caught in the web, it also snared the Mini-Merry that Usopp and the others were riding. And it almost feels contrived how the island entrance is right in front of us like it's inviting us in."

(Y/N): "It's pretty obvious those ghost are waiting for us. But there's no other option, is there?"

Luffy: "What are you griping about, Zoro? C'mon, you're joining us!" he shouts waving his arms.

Zoro: "Do you want to fall for that stupid obvious trap and have those idiots treat you like a moron?!"

Luffy: "Why not? There's nothing to do if we stay here! Now let's go! I'll share my lunch with you!" he laughs.

But then the swordsman made his decision and joined them. He thought it would be fun to see what the people they're dealing with would look like. As they were walking through, they went down the stairs and started walking on a floor with bones. They soon stopped and see a three-headed canine growling and barking. Instead of being intimidated, Luffy licked his lips causing the creature to sweat a bit.