Chapter 83 - Gold Rush

Everyone asleep as usual, even (Y/N) took the time to rest after the party. Lots of snoring was happening, the giant snake's snore woke the gentleman up. That's when he saw Luffy wide awake, his captain saw him and headed to his crew.

(Y/N): "Why are you wide awake?" he asked.

Luffy: "First, wake Nami up."

(Y/N): "Got it. Nami, your money has been stolen." he whispered making her wake up.

Nami: "What?! Who?! (Y/N), Luffy, why did you wake me up?"

Luffy: "Wake the others up!" he whispered.

Nami: "Why?"

(Y/N): "He's planning us to steal the gold and run. So, we need silent."

Nami face turned into happiness as her eyes rolled like a slot machine and her eyes gets replaced by Berries signs.

Nami: "GOLD?!"

Luffy: "Idiot! Not so loud!" he whispered loudly before getting bonked.

Nami: "What do you mean "idiot"?! You're louder than I am!"

Luffy: "Hey! I'm louder, you say?! You're the louder one!"

(Y/N): "Silence..."

Luffy & Nami: "Okay!"

Usopp: "SHUT UP! I CAN'T SLEEP!" he slams his fist onto Chopper making him yell.

Then the pirates continued their yelling causing everyone in the area to wake up. The people were confused what was going on, then the others wake up being themselves.

Angel: "Blue Sea people sure like to party, don't they?"

Angel 2: "This is the fourth day in row. Their vitality isn't normal."

After the arguing, they grouped up together in private to go over the plan. (Y/N) was going with Robin to check for any gold, that's when they heard people yelling and running pass them talking about the golden bell. The people were pulling the bell out. Usopp was doing some trades with the people planning to get dials. Zoro was training to cut some stone with his swords. The others were inside the snake taking all the gold there was. As for the other people, they were looking at the golden bell, and were admiring its lusters and beauty.

(Y/N): "Hey, looks like the Poneglyph..."

Robin: "We should go check it."

They approach the Poneglyph as Robin read out the words that were one it.

Robin: "Hold our true motive in your hearts and speak not of it. We are the ones who weave history... with the sounding of the grand belfry..."

Shandia Chief: "How do you know those words?"