Chapter 110 - To the Gate of Justice

(Y/N) and Luffy were continuing their adventure with stairs and made it to the top where Robin and Spandam once were. They looked everywhere and called out her name, but there was no one.

(Y/N): "Well, I guess that guy didn't lie."

Luffy: "So they did leave. That damn pigeon guy!"

(Y/N): "Weren't they heading to the Gate of Justice? Then that's where we're going."

They made it down to the bottom where the sea was. In front of them were two whirlpools and across was a giant building. Luffy got on a boat and started paddling to the Gate of Justice, (Y/N) was not on board.

(Y/N): "I'm not going on that boat to get myself into that water."

Luffy: "JUST WAIT, ROBIN!"

(Y/N) sat on one of the boxes to relax a bit. Suddenly the top opens making him fly, inside the boxe revealed Chimney and Gonbe.

(Y/N): "Sheesh! You young ones are full of surprises."

Chimney: "YAY! WHERE ARE WE?!"

They turned to heard gargling from Luffy who was drowning. (Y/N) was to get him out the usual way he does it, using his whip and pull him out. (Y/N) told the two to get the water out his lungs as he looks in the box they came from.

Chimney: "Seriously, there's no way you can cross water like this on a boat, now is there? Are you an idiot?!"

(Y/N): "He is..." he facepalms.

Luffy: "But Robin was taken to those gates! Unless I hurry up, I won't be able to bring her back! *arm stretch* I should be able to reach the building right in front of it, right?"

Chimney: "What are you doing?! Wait, pirate guy! Calm down!"

Luffy: "If I can't cross the sea, then I have no choice but to jump!"

(Y/N): "Or we can use the this secret path that Chimney and Gonbe found." he looks in the box.

Luffy stopped and turned, but he accidentally goes towards the cannon and hit his head before falling into the water again.

(Y/N): "*sigh* It's like babysitting..."

-Timeskip brought to you by Chibi (Y/N) going up and down stairs-

Chimney and Gonbe showed them the path that will lead them to the Gate of Justice. It was a underground passage that is underwater that will get the pirates to Robin.

(Y/N): "Interesting. Thanks for the help."

Luffy: "Let's go!"

Chimney: "Hey, wait! Do you know how to get there?!"

Luffy stopped and decided to bring the two. They started running down the stairs with Luffy giving the two a piggyback ride.

Luffy: "In any case, you're amazing. I'm impressed that you knew about a passage like this!"

(Y/N): "I think their curiosity just got them here."

Chimney: "I saw Lucci's servant going down the stairs laughing loudly. So I followed them." the servant she was talking about was Spandam.

(Y/N): "You're brave to follow them. I'll give you that, but isn't Kokoro worried about you?"

Chimney: "I was exploring. Lucci and the black-haired lady went through the doors, too."