Chapter 39 - Raindinners Casino

At long last, the Straw Hats have arrived at Crocodile's base in Rainbase. However, waiting for them there were the marines led by Captain Smoker of Navy Headquarters. While fending off the marines and Baroque Works' Millions, Luffy, (Y/N) and the others storms the Raindinners Casino, where Crocodile is.

Luffy: "I know you're in there! CROCODILE!" he yells as the Baroque Works were shooting bullets behind them.

(Y/N): "Enough playtime, Devil Daggers!" he sliced everyone of them and making them collapse.

Once they've entered the casino there was the usual stuff. Roulette tables, slot machines and etc. Luffy took a deep breath and yelled Crocodile's name, it made the people looked for a moment, but they continued playing.

Luffy: "I CAME ALL THIS WAY KICK YOUR ASS! CROCO-!" he kept yelling before Nami and Usopp bonked his head to stop it.

Nami: "Thats not gonna make him come out!"

Usopp: "We're dealing with the country's hero! Are you trying to make these patrons our enemies as well?!"

They realized that Vivi was missing. Then they started yelling with the top of their lungs to call her out, Zoro and (Y/N) were behind them and told them to stop this time.

Smoker: "I've got you now! Straw and Top Hat!"

(Y/N): "Oh, look who last to join." he turns and stretching to get ready.

Smoker: "You think you can just scurry all over the place!"

Luffy: "It's Smokey!" they all ran away again.

Usopp was wondering why the smoke freak is doing in Rainbase. Zoro jokes about how Smoker has a liking to Luffy, the casino was surrounded by a lake and Smoker thinks he's got the pirates. He was blocked by some employees but he pushed them away. The other employees were now in front of (Y/N) but all he did was swing them away making their head crash into machines and tables.

(Y/N): "What a bunch of idiots." he kept running and the manager came out.

Employee: "Manager! This is a disaster! A strange group of people has..."

Manager: "Send them to the VIP room. Owner Crocodile's orders." she said making him confuse.

They kept running and see the VIP room in front of them. People were greeting them and threw petals on the entrance, Nami heard VIP and think that the people mean "Bring it on!" Zoro got pumped up.

Zoro: "This guy gets the right to the point!"

Luffy: "Alright! LET'S GO!" he shouts making steam puffed out his mouth.

Smoker: "VIP?! What sort of connection do they have with Crocodile? Depending on that, all of 'em could get sent to the gallows!"

(Y/N): "So this is VIP... Look the path splits." he mentioned and they saw a sign ahead with VIP and Pirates.

Usopp: "VIP! OBVIOUSLY VIP!"

Luffy: "But were pirates! We should go the other way! THIS WAY!" he turns to the right.

Usopp: "YEAH! YOU GOT A POINT THERE!"

Smoker: "Stop right there!" he yells before seeing them at a dead end, until the floor was a trapdoor that made them fell,

(Y/N): "Falling down, hope we don't drown." he sings a bit.

-Timeskip brought to you by Chibi (Y/N) running away from the water-