Chapter 97 - Mission: Capture Robin

As (Y/N), Luffy, and Nami were running, Zoro was behind them following, and the ones that were following Zoro was the shipwrights. It was not going good for the Straw Hats.

(Y/N): "So how's that weather? Windy, right?" he runs being calm about the situation.

Nami: "What's wrong with you?!" she yells at the swordsman.

Zoro: "It was going to happen eventually! With this many people, it'd be strange if they didn't find us!"

Shipwright: "You can't get away from us anymore!"

Luffy: "This way!" he took a sharp turn to the right.

But Zoro, as usual, kept going straight. (Y/N) had to bring out his ink can and pull him back. When the shipwrights took the right, they saw nobody in the alleyway. They started search every cranny and alleyway. The pirates were under the bridge. (Y/N) was trying to not use as much energy, or he'll drown in the water, the same goes for Luffy who's was holding the two on his body.

Luffy: "Is it okay yet?" he weakly whispers.

Zoro: "Not yet."

They waited for all the shipwrights to leave.

(Y/N): "Just hold on."

They all left. Luffy was struggling to hold on, but when he open his eyes, he sees a face that made him freak out.

 Luffy was struggling to hold on, but when he open his eyes, he sees a face that made him freak out

Luffy let's go and falls into the water. (Y/N) was happy to see a friendly face.

(Y/N): "My boy, how'd you find us?"

Chopper: "I followed your scent." he points to his nose.

-Timeskip brought to you by Chibi (Y/N) a picture of his parents-

After they got out the water, they met up to the rooftop. Everything has been more peaceful for them.

Zoro: "I guess things have finally calmed down."

Nami: "Huh? "Finally calmed down"?! You had all those shipwrights chasing after you! That's why we ended up getting dragged into it, too!"

Zoro: "I said it was unavoidable, didn't I?" he reminded her.

(Y/N): "Besides all that, Chopper, I'm proud that you were able to find us by following our scent."

Luffy noticed someone was not with Chopper.

Luffy: "Hm? Come to think of it, where's Sanji?"

Chopper: "Well..."

He started explaining everything that happened.