Chapter 102 - Conquer the Aqua Laguna

The Aqua Laguna was heading straight for the sea train. They couldn't stop if they wanted to, but it doesn't stop them from trying to reach the Enies Lobby and achieve their goals.

Kokoro: "Now, guys! Show me what you can do about this wave!"

Zambai: "All right! Fire all the cannonballs we have at the wave!"

Tilestone: "When it comes to cannons, leave it to me!"

Zambai: "Franky Family! Don't be intimidated by the wave! Prepare the cannons!"

Franky Family: "ROGER!"

The family started getting the cannons and another group helped putting coal in the furnace. They heard a ringing noise.

Nami: "Ah! The portable transponder snail is ring."

(Y/N): "If it's coming from you, then it's Sanji, answer it." he told the navigator.

She answers the phone.

Sanji: "Nami-san! Nami-san, can you hear me?" he asked being outside the train and on top of a cart.

Nami: "Yep, is that you, Sanji-kun?!"

Sanji: "Things are taking a turn for the worse here."

Nami: "Turn of the worse? *hears Usopp* Sanji-kun! What was that voice?! Hey! What's going on?! Sanji-kun!"

Franky wasn't having trouble staying on the train, but Usopp was slipping but tries to swim through the air every time he gets slides off.

Franky: "Oi, Oi..." he holds Usopp in place.

Sanji: "*tic mark* Yeah, because of that idiot..."

Nami: "I-Idiot? Ah! Again! What?! What's going on?!"

Then Franky in the background started having the same trouble as Usopp like before.

Sanji: "Actually, there are two idiots."

Tilestone: "Demi-Cannon!" after he shot the cannon at the wave, it did nothing.

The Franky Family started firing the cannons to stop the wave crashing into them.

(Y/N): "I know who those idiots can be... pass me the snail."

Nami: "Here you go." she passes to the ink man.

(Y/N): "Sanji, can I talk with Usopp for a sec?"

Sanji: "Sure. Usopp! (Y/N) wants to talk to you!"

Usopp: "(Y/N)? What do you want?"

(Y/N): "I'm glad that you're okay and not dead."

Usopp: "You're... not angry?"

(Y/N): "Listen, I don't care what you say. About being not friends, not being part of the crew, I just want you to know to be safe when you're fighting this time. We're dealing with our toughest enemies yet, that's all I have to say. Cheerio."

He passes back to Nami and Sanji got back on the snail.

Nami: "I see... Then Robin is still..."

Sanji: "At any rate, it sounds lively over there."

Nami: "Say, Sanji-kun... I'll tell you the reason for Robin's actions and our current situation, so..."

(Y/N): "Okay kids, i'll tell you a story if you all calm down."

Once they stopped, Chopper, Chimney and Gonbe sat down on the floor to listen making them quiet.

The Ink Pirate (One Piece X Male Reader Volume 1) ON HOLDजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें