Chapter 118 - Peace For Once

After saying goodbye to their ship, they headed to back to the city of water. People were repairing all the damages that was done to the buildings, The Galley-La Company went back to when Paulie, Tilestone, and Lulu returned, the Franky Family were rebuilding the house, it wasn't the same as before though. The two giants helped out picking up giant pieces that were scattered around Dock #1. The Straw Hats were hanging ping out in a Galley-La Company headquarters.

Kokoro: "*opens door* Ngagagaga! I'm coming in, guys!"

Sanji: "Granny Kokoro!" he greeted.

Chimney: "Hey! I'm coming in!"

Sanji: "And you kids..." he greeted as Gonbe hops his way in.

Yokozuna was going to enter, but he was too big to fit through. Then Kokoro told him to stay outside which he did and looked out the window. Luffy was eating everything off the table as (Y/N) was pouring bunch of tea for himself.

Kokoro: "Looks like everyone's finally woken up, huh? You guys slept for two days. You must've been quite exhausted... of course, it's only natural after everything. Oh? The King of the Pirates is doing pretty good, too, huh?"

Sanji: "Oh... It's not like that." he looks at Luffy.

Kokoro: "What do you mean?"

Sanji: "Because he doesn't want to collapse and miss any meals after fights..."

The granny turn to see everything clearly. He was eating while he is sleeping.

Sanji: "He said he acquired the skill of eating while sleeping."

Kokoro: "HE'S ACTUALLY SLEEPING?!" she screams in utter shock.

Chimney: "Amazing! Pirate guy!"

(Y/N) then slam his head and started sleeping.

Sanji: "(Y/N) needs a lot of tea, after the 100 cups he's been through... he falls asleep."

Kokoro: "WHAT?! THAT MANY?!"

The frog out the window was shocked to see their habits.

Kokoro: "By the way, the Log for the Log Pose should be ready in 2-3 days, right? Hey, what's going on over here?!" she asked Nami, who seems to be depressed.

Nami: "Even if the Log is ready, we can't move forward for a while. The whole 100 million Berries we saved to buy a new ship, our clothes, furniture, and Bellemere-san's tangerine trees... Everything... was swept away by the Aqua Laguna. We can no longer go anywhere."

Kokoro: "How gloomy..." she sweatdropped.

(Y/N): "*mumbles & snore*"

Sanji: "We entrusted them all with a backstreet inn, so..."

Kokoro: "*drinks* Then I wonder if the visitors outside have something to do with that..." she mentions.

Sanji: "Visitors?"

Then knocked on the doors were thee shipwrights. They brought back the belongings and the tangerine trees which changed Nami back to her joyful self.

Nami: "Tangerine trees! I thought I'd never get them back! I'm so glad!" she yelled in happiness hugging a tree.

Shipwright: "Well, when we were chasing you guys around as Iceberg-san's assassins, we confiscated everything as pirates' belongings. Sorry about that."