Chapter 4 - Princess & Pirates

The new faces that have appeared were introduced. The man with the sunglasses was Mr. 5 and the women with umbrella was Miss Valentine. After finding out that Miss Wednesday was a princess the mayor tried to protect her but fail to so when Mr. 5 lift his hand a bit and causing an explosion. (Y/N) was about to get down and cause destruction but saw Zoro pulling Luffy around.

(Y/N): "Not only having the strength to beat Miss Monday but able to pull Luffy around with a full stomach."

Igaram: "Vivi-san!"

Vivi: "Igaram! Are you alright?!"

Igaram: "Never mind me! Just escape from here! For your motherland... Without you, our kingdom of Alabasta will be... Please! Hurry!" he warned her to escape.

Mr. 5: "You think you can escape from us?" he said picking his right nostril.

(Y/N): "Nope... *jumps down* but I can..."

Ms. Valentine: "Who is that?"

(Y/N): "Oh, how very impolite of me *lifts hat* I'm (Y/N) (L/N), I'm just a simple gentleman."

They started to get confuse why he was doing in place like this. Then he created a cane with his ink and showed them he was not a simple human, he was a devil fruit holder.

Mr. 5: "Oh... you've consumed a devil fruit, but not matter what fruit it is you can't beat us!" he shouted when he fling his booger and created an explosion.

(Y/N): "You've crossed the line there buddy... I guess you'll be rest in pieces..."

-Timeskip brought to you by Chibi (Y/N) combing his hair-

Currently Mr. 8 or Igara was grabbing hold onto Zoro's leg and begging him to save Vivi. He said that both of them have devil fruit powers and he didn't have the power to match them.

Zoro: "Oi! Get off my leg!"

The scene switched back to the two having a stare down. (Y/N) thought of an idea and was ready to do it.

(Y/N): "Hey princess get on the duck... sorry but it seems that our show is about end. Bye." he started running off with the duck.

Mr. 5: "We can't let them escape!"

Ms. Valentine: "Aye! Mr. 5!"

Then they were on the run again. Miss Valentine and Mr. 5 were on their tails, literally on (Y/N)'s because his tail is active. But now we're back at the scenery on the mayor holding onto Zoro's leg trying to beg to do him a favor but he refused simply because he was getting killed by them. Their argument was interrupted by a certain orange haired girl that wanted a reward.

Nami: "How about 1 million berries?" she winked and pointed her finger.

Igara: "1-1 milli- *cough* Ma-Ma-Ma..."

Zoro: "I thought you were asleep."

Nami: "Oh please, who would sleep carelessly around a suspicious town? I was acting this whole time A-C-T, act!" she explained the reason.

Nami then continued her torture to convince Igara to pay one million berries. Classic old Nami. Then that made Igara convinced that he'll pay up if they're willing to protect the princess. Then they were going, but Nami commanded Zoro to fetch her.

Zoro: "I would I do that?!"

As they were arguing Luffy woke up and walked somewhere. Nami was talking about the money and Zoro kept talking how he doesn't want to help the people that was killing him a few minutes ago.