Chapter 141 - A New Member Sings An Old Song

Brook has finally calmed down and stop the tears from continuing. He plays the piano again before finishing the music making the reindeer and cyborg upset.

Franky: "Oi, why'd you stop? *poses* Keep the music going, Brook!"

Chopper: "You heard him! I was dancing with chopsticks up my nose!"

(Y/N): "I wished Luffy didn't teach that, Chopper."

Brook: "Yohohoho! Please wait a moment."

He pulled of the bandage that was wrapped around his head and hold his hair to open his skull.

Brook: "Let's see..." upon his action, this shocked Usopp and Sanji while leaving Luffy and (Y/N) impressed.

Luffy: "Awesome!"

Usopp & Sanji: "EEEHHHH?! THAT'S HOW YOUR HEAD WORKS?!"

He finally got what he was searching for and places a seashell that was something familiar to the Straw Hats.

Brook: "A long time ago, I brought this from a merchant ship. It's called a "Tone Dial." It's an unusual shell that records sounds and allows you to play them back."

Luffy: "Oh, it's from the sky island!" he remembers.

Brook: "You've heard of it? When I see Laboon, I want him to listen to this. I keep it close to my heart at all times. But since I'm a skeleton, I don't have a heart!"

Usopp: "Have you recorded something onto it?" he asked with his arms crossed.

Brook: "It's a song. It contains my crewmates singing when they were still alive. It's our message to Laboon: We we're happy and cheerful when we finished our journey. May I play it for you now?"

(Y/N): "I've known Laboon for awhile. I know if he'll love it."

Brook: "Without further ado." he plays the dial.

~Bink's Booze~
"Yo-ho ho ho, yo-ho ho ho..."

"Binkusu no sake wo, todoke no yuku yo"
"Umikaze kimakase namimakse"
"Shio no mukou de, yuki wo sawagu"
"Sora nya wao kaku tori no uta"