Chapter 75 - The Endless Vearth

Eneru: "YEHAHAHAHA! You're telling me to die?"

He looks at the five having their attack ready at his face.

Eneru: "Listen to yourselves." he laughs even more making Nami more terrified.

Nami: "Dangerous... That guy's dangerous!"

Eneru: "That's just what you'd expect from the game's survivors. However, it seems you don't realize who you're talking to. *turns around* It seems that you still don't understand the existence of God. An old fool who wishes happiness for Skypiea... A warrior who single-mindedly desires his "homeland"... And thieves from the Blue Sea, who are after the gold... There are many hardships in this world, so I don't care what my lamb wish for... but this nation has a fundamental problem."

The Sky Knight pointed his lance at Eneru after hearing the words.

Gan Fall: "If you have time to spout such nonsense, tell me where the Divine Sqaud is! Just what is your goal?!"

Eneru: "The return of His Majesty, Gan Fall."

Gan Fall: "The return of His Majesty?" he said in confusion.

Eneru: "That's right. After his visit, God returns to his rightful place." he stands up on his cloud ball.

Gan Fall: "Return?! Are you saying that you're leaving Skypiea?" he asked.

Eneru: "That's right. I've got a place to return to. It is a place regarded as God's home by the people on the sky island where I was born."

(Y/N): "His home?" he wonders what he was planning.

Eneru: "People call that place "Endless Vearth." There, the ground extends as far as the eye can see! That is precisely the dream world that I seek! THIS ENDLESS VEART IS A LAND BEFITTING ME!! Fighting over Upper Yard... such small Vearth... is a pretty triviality. *spins staff & points* Listen. The root of your conflicts lies in a deeper place. Think about it carefully! It was born in the sky, though it's not cloud. It lives in the sky, though it's not a bird. *slams staff* A nation rooted in the sky... This nation itself is an utterly unnatural existence! Soil has a place to return to. So do people and God." he created wind and made a shining light.

Gan Fall: "D-Don't tell me you..."

Everything stopped. The light was gone, and the wind disappeared.

Eneru: "It's nothing you should be surprised about. As God, I'm only adhering to... yes, the province of nature. That's right. I'll drag down every human from this sky!"

Their faces changed to shock, sweating a bit.

Gan Fall: "Are you planning to wipe out this nation?"

Eneru: "That's just natural."

Gan Fall: "Don't be conceited, Eneru! The term "God" is just used to refer to the leader of this nation!"

Eneru: "Yes, *picks ear* up until now, anyway."

This made Gan Fall more angry.

Gan Fall: "THE REAL "God" DOES NOT LIVE IN THE HUMAN WORLD!"

Eneru: "Former God, Gan Fall... YEHAHAHAHA! You were worried about the Divine Squad, weren't you? *sits down* Six years ago, you lost against my forces, and I took your 650 subordinates under my charge. Just this morning, they finished the work I asked them to do on this island. I told you, didn't I? The only ones who are standing right now are the six of us here. Such a shame." he zaps the small pieces and turn it into dust.