Chapter 6 - Little Garden

(Y/N) was wondering around a place that filled with green grass and soft dirt. He layer near a lake and looked at the birds flying in a "V" formation and kept looking. That's when he closed his eyes. But he opened them again and see a place he was now in. A village on fire and people screaming for their lives. He was running around and didn't know what to do that's when he saw a man at the shore. He got up to him and tries to help but realize that his hand phased through the man's shoulder. He looked and see a man putting a child in a box and pushing him away from the danger.

???: "Looks like you have nowhere to hide, old man." the man said with a sword.

???: "It seems that you've found me. You can kill me... but don't forget the karma... you'll regret starting this." a man said with two of his daggers.

(Y/N): "You're... you're... DAD! How can this happen? I can't afford to see this!" he screamed to the top of his lungs and saw him got shot.

(Y/N) started falling in the water and struggled to breathe. He tried swimming but failed and screamed letting all the air bubbles out before he woke up. He was sweating and breathing from the dream. The inkman turned to see that he's back on the ship and see it was day.

Luffy: "Oi (Y/N) are you alright?"

(Y/N): "Yeah... just a bad dream." he said looking out in the sea.

Sanji: "Hey guys! Wanna have my special drink? he came out with green drinks and the boys jumped down to drink.

Karoo grab the straw with his bill and didn't know how to use it. Sanji helped the duck and he started drinking it a drink more of it, Vivi didn't seem to enjoy the show, she said if it's okay but Nami came out with her drink. Karoo was still drinking until he got dizzy and fell back and spat out all the drink it had.

(Y/N): "Poor thing. *helps get up* There you go, back to normal... sorta." he caress the head of the duck which Karoo really enjoyed.

Then a dolphin jumped out of the water and back in. The dolphin appeared again only this time it leaped of out and over the ship and made everything notice that it was a giant. Then everyone went running around preparing the ship to sail and loose the dolphin. Vivi was surprised at their team work.

Luffy: "Okay! Ride the wave and shake him off!"

The dolphin took another dive and create a huge wave that made the ship to move further. They lost the dolphin.

-Timeskip brought to you by Chibi (Y/N) looking through a telescope-

They getting close to the island called Little Garden. The clouds in the distance started fading away and revealed an island that had huge mountains and volcanoes. That was their next stop.

They went through a river that was linked with the sea

They went through a river that was linked with the sea. There were threes that grew high up and the plant life was covering most of the land.

Luffy: "So this is Little Garden."