Chapter 90 - Time For a Little Payback

(Y/N) was running all over the place to find Usopp. As he was running he found the crew minus Nami, there was a trail of blood, he could tell that Usopp was in trouble.

Chopper: "(Y/N)! ROBIN IS MISSING!"

(Y/N): "I'm sure she's fine. She's strong, anyways, where's Luffy?"

They heard someone screaming and looked up.

Luffy: "AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!" he landed and bounced into the river.

(Y/N): "That's unfortunate."

Luffy: "HELP ME!" he yelled splashing in the water.

Zoro & Sanji: "LUFFY?!"

After they saved him, they asked how he went flying down from the sky. He told him that he was trying to jump around from buildings like Kaku to find Usopp.

Chopper: "Are you okay?" he asked.

Luffy: "Yeah. Oh, that's right. We've got a problem, guys! Usopp got abducted along with the money."

Sanji: "Yeah, we know. Come on. We're on our way to their hideout. Usopp got beaten up and had the money stolen from him."

(Y/N): "Let's not waste anytime then."

-Timeskip brought to you by Chibi (Y/N) & Chopper reading a story-

They got to where the hideout was. When they got there, they were looking down of Usopp's beaten up body.

(Y/N): "Chopper, is he breathing?"

Chopper: "Although he's completely unconscious, he's still alive. He'll be okay. I can save him.

Luffy: "Just wait a bit... Usopp.

(Y/N): "You have done well, now rest."

Sanji lit his cigarette, Zoro put his green cloth on his head, Chopper was in human point in full anger, Luffy got his fist ready, and (Y/N) got his dagger out.

Luffy: "We're gonna go blow that stupid house away!"

The Franky Family were celebrating inside not knowing the danger they're in

The Franky Family were celebrating inside not knowing the danger they're in. The memories they had with Usopp, his helpfulness, his determination, his tricks, his friendship. They were at the door and a member opened it to see them. Luffy straight up punch him in the face making fly back inside hurting a few underlings.

FF. Member: "WHAT?! WHAT HAPPENED?!"

FF. Member 2: "Someone's there!"

FF. Member 3: "Who the hell are you jerks?!" he asked.

They all gulped in fear seeing the dust clear to reveal the Straw Hats.

FF. Member: "That's... That's... Straw Hat Luffy!"