Chapter 120 - Party To Remember

Everyone was having a fun time at the pool. Sanji was cooking up a barbecue while Luffy, Chopper and Kokoro ate it the most making the chef cried. Then Sogeking showed up.

Zoro: "Sogeking! When'd you get here?!"

Sanji: "Okay, guys, keep eating!" he cries.

(Y/N): "The hell you crying about?" he looks at him giving the neutral face.

Sanji: "Shut up! The smoke is hurting my eyes!"

(Y/N): "Sure it is..."

Sanji: "So how is it, Robin-Chan?! You can tell it was marinated well, right?!"

Robin: "Yes, it's delicious." she complimented.

Then Zambai with the Franky Family following from behind joined the Straw Hats for the party. Then came along their two King bulls, Sodom and Gomorrah. Then the giants came to eat as well. Then the Galley-La shipwrights started joking.

Paulie: "AHH! SHAMELESS GIRL! WHAT'RE YOU...?!" he yells at Nami being a bikini.

Nami: "This is a pool, mister."

Iceberg: "Well... something smells good."

(Y/N): "Welcome to the pool, mayor..." he greeted.

Paulie: "Iceberg-san! No! You shouldn't see this! This woman is a perv!" he had a cloak covering Nami.

Mozu: "We're taking a break from building a ship!"

Franky: "That's right! Rejecting a party would make me less of a man! You'd better have a seat for me!"

Kiwi: "You'd better!"

Franky: "Yow!" he posed.

The Franky Family started cheering. Then Sogeking started singing his song on top of the tallest tower in the pool.

Luffy: "All right! Party time!" he yells out.

Everyone started dancing and Nami was getting poured drinks and food bring to her. Chopper was getting tossed by Sodom and Gomorrah from head to head. Kokoro and Iceberg drinking and a lot of people eating. It was getting dark and Robin walked and leaned on a wall.

Aokiji: "Stay here and listen, Nico Robin."

Robin: "It can't be... Aokiji...?"

The admiral was standing on the other side of the wall talking to the archeologist.

Aokiji: "Why didn't you run as usual? I'm sure you could've escaped from CP9 alone if you'd wanted to."

Robin: "I told you that it's different now. I couldn't just stand by... and let them die."

(Y/N): "Better start talking... Aokiji."

Robin: "(Y/N)?!"

The gentleman was on the side where Aokiji was. He had a Devil Drill ready to attack.

Aokiji: "Guess I should start talking. Jaguar D. Saul, the giant who fought for Ohara 20 years ago, was a close friend of mine. On that day, I let you escape the island according to his wish. So I'm obligated to watch the rest of your life to the end. But after 20 years, you seemed to have no tree to call home. I judged that I could no longer ignore a dangerous bomb that bounced around as it chased. Above all things, I thought that you wanted to die. With this whole thing, I was going to settle everything regarding Ohara. As a matter of course, I couldn't predict that CP9 would be defeated at all. So you finally found a tree to call home?"