Chapter 127 - Man Named Moria

After defeating the zombies, they took a break and sat down. Luffy then asked what were the zombies doing in the cemetery. Then they told that zombies are supposed to be buried and rotting. The straw hat kid hid his eyes with the shadow cast by his hat.

Luffy: "Are you trying to be funny?" he asked

Zombies: "No, no! Not by any means! We're sorry! Honest!" they waved their hands in fear.

Luffy: "That right? Then I have a question for you. Did a man with a long nose, a woman with orange hair, and a raccoon dog that resembles a reindeer pass through here?"

Zombie 1: "Huh?! Uh, y-yeah... Yes, yes, and yes. Maybe I saw them, maybe I didn't..." he looked in the air not knowing anything.

Zombie 2: "But our lips are sealed!"

Zombie 3: "We aren't allowed to share information on that topic with outsiders. It's the rule."

Zombie: "Right, right!" one agreed.

(Y/N): "Is that so?"

Then they all started singing out the words, "It's the rule!" to the Straw Hats. However, Luffy didn't like what they're were doing, he cracked his knuckles to seem more intimidating.

Luffy: "So you absolutely refuse to talk, huh?"

Zombies: "All three of them passed through!" they stopped and spat the truth.

Zoro: "They squealed like pigs!"

Franky: "That was fast..." he sweatdropped.

The captain gets off the stone he was sitting and stands in front of the crowd of zombies.

Luffy: "They're my crewmates. You didn't go after them, did you?"

Zombie 1: "Th-They're your crewmates?" he lifts his head off his body.

Zombie 2: "I-I didn't attack them! Right?"

Zombie 3: "Y-Yeah. S-Same goes for me."

They all started sing out "We didn't attack them!" hoping they would gets out alive. (Y/N) took in charge and made them spit out the truth.

(Y/N): "Better start telling the truth, you lie, you die." he grew ink nails.

Zombie 1: "He attacked them!" he pointed to the nearest one.

Zombie 2: "What?! Oi, you don't sell friends out! You nibbled on him a bit, remember?"

Zombie 3: "We all attacked them together." he gave the truth.

Zombies: "Stupid! Don't tell him that!" they piled on the one who said it.

The gentleman's eye widened and glow more with an angry expression. This made the zombies turn blue in fear, the crew took a step closer to attack. Zoro got his sword out, Robin had her arms across making petals fly, Franky poses, Sanji lit his cigarette, Luffy punched his palm, and (Y/N) create daggers. As they attacked, they made birds flew away.

Luffy: "Nami and the other two apparently raced for that mansion. I'm glad they're okay! But they didn't know anything about Brook."

Sanji: "Do we really need him? Forget that weirdo!"

Zoro: "Yeah, really." he agreed with the chef.

(Y/N): "I disagree, Brook and I can have tea time together. Unlike you guys who don't know how to have an actual tea party like Robin and Chopper."