Chapter 74 - The Surviors

Robin and (Y/N) were standing in front of a giant stalk going through the clouds.

Robin: "The city of gold, Shandora... The golden bell that must've been in the center of the city isn't here any longer... The belfry for that bell might've had Poneglyphs engraved on it."

(Y/N): "If the city fell by protecting the Poneglyphs with their life, then it could hidden among the clouds now... The belfry with the Poneglyphs engraved on it..."

Robin: "If that's the case, where could it be? *looks around* Oh? This is... a rail for lorries."

(Y/N): "This surely would've taken out from here. It's still new... but what was taken out?"

They heard laughter and turned to see a man with a ring attached to his back holding an apple.

???: "Isn't it amazing? Even after being shot up to the sky, this city, Shandora still majestically exists like this

???: "Isn't it amazing? Even after being shot up to the sky, this city, Shandora still majestically exists like this. Hahahaha... Even if it's a legendary city, if it's covered by clouds, it can't even show off its figure. I'm the one who discovered it. Those stupid former Gods didn't even notice this city."

(Y/N): "Mind telling us who you are?"

God: "God... *eats apple* You're pretty good. It seems like you're an archaeologist from the Blue Sea. It took even took us several months to find these ruins. If you can read the letters on the ruins, you can find this place easily? However, the gold you're looking for isn't here any longer. You're a few years late."

Robin: "Gold? Come to think of it, we can't find any. It must be you who took it out from here." she assumed.

God: "Gold is a nice thing. That glittering metal suits me well." he chews his apple.

(Y/N): "So I'm guessing you're the one who took the golden bell, too?"

God: "Hm? Golden bell?" he wondered what the two were saying.

Robin: "He doesn't know?!"

He finished eating the apple, even consuming the core.

God: "That's interesting. What did you learn by reading the letters?"

Robin: "No... Unfortunately, if it wasn't here when you first came here, it didn't come to the sky after all. The huge golden bell that Shandora took pride in, and the large belfry for that bell... I needed to see the belfry."

The God swallowed his apple and told them that it is still in the area. In the sky. He told him when the island was blown up in the sky four hundred years ago, loud chimes of a bell rang throughout the entire sky. The elders called it the island's singing voice. This made the God happy.

God: "I see! That bell was made of gold! Wonderful! Soon the game will be over. Eight more minutes to go. While I'm at it, why don't I look for... the golden bell?" he laughs knowing there's more gold.