Chapter 140 - Survive the Explosion

The Straw Hat crew have to deal with another Warlord, Bartholomew Kuma. A person who is able to warp and have a powerful power to defeat more than one people with one hit is facing with the swordsman of the crew, Zoro. The pirates were wondering how Kuma was able to attack the group and what was it that cause the attack.

Lola: "This is beyond cruel! After many long years under Moria's reign in the dark forest, we only get a moment of happiness before another Warlord appears and declares that we must die!"

Pirate 1: "That's low, dagnabbit! You know good and well that the Straw Hats just finished a fierce battle!"

Pirate 2: "You might be too much for us, but we have the energy to take you on! I don't care if you're a Warlord! Compared to Oars and Moria, you don't looks so big!"

Zoro: "Shut up and get back. He asked for me. Didn't you hear him? I'll accept the challenge. I don't need backup. Don't make me look bad!"

The pirates stopped where they were and let Zoro fight alone.

Kuma: "You and your crewmates have earned quite the reputation. It's said that Straw Hat Luffy has several skilled subordinates on his ship."

This made Luffy, Nami, Usopp, Sanji, Chopper and Franky flattered leaving Brook and Robin.

Lola: "THIS IS NO TIME FOR ALL OF YOU TO ACT FLATTERED!" she yells at them.

Kuma: "You have stirred up trouble in various places. Your captain was not the only one to make a name for himself over time. Including Top Hat (Y/N)."

Zoro put his swords back in their scabbard and pulled out his new one and kick some stone away. He held two swords and was ready to pull them out and attack.

Usopp: "OI, ZORO! WAIT! THIS IS TOTALLY NUTS! YOU'RE BATTERED AND BRUISED CLEAR TO THE BONE!"

Zoro: "*smirks* The world is designed so that when it rains trouble, it pours. If I start making excuses, will someone come rescue us? If I die, then that shows the limit of my ability!"

He bent his knees as dust was flying up around him.

Zoro: "Two-Sword Style... Sword Draw... RASHOMON!"

He pulled his swords out and created a giant slash but cut a giant piece of stone instead of the Warlord. Kuma was in front of him again and had his hand ready to cause major injuries. Zoro was fast enough to dodge the attack.

Zoro: "What was that?!"

When the dust cleared out, it showed a paw print on the stone floor. Kuma turned his head to where Zoro is and blasted a projectile attack that was the same shape from before. It went through three walls of stone before exploding. It grazed on Zoro's head but causing a lot of pain.

Usopp: "Look! He hasn't even done anything and Zoro's breathing heavy!" he sweated in fear.

Nami: "WHAT IS THAT GUY'S ABILITY?! What's with the mark he keeps leaving in the debris?"

Kuma showed his hand to reveal to have paw on his palm. The pirates were shocked to see it on a human hand. The Warlord lower his hand then turns to the swordsman who was struggling.

Zoro: "Thirty-six Pound Phoenix!" he sends a flying slash towards Kuma.

But the Warlord simply lifted his hand and it repelled on his paw and hit a group of pirates.

Chopper: "He repelled Zoro's attack with his bare hands! Is that even possible?"

Luffy: "WHAT IS HE?!" he had his hands beside his head.