Chapter 21 - The Doctor & His Reindeer Son

Boy: "Hey look! It's that kid who's a monster!" the boy pointed at a kid with grey hair and black clothing who is holding his art kit.

Girl: "RUN! He'll try to kill us!" then they all ran away from him.

Kid (Y/N): "I guess I'll never be friends with anyone..." he walked over to get away.

He sat on a hill that had a blossom tree. He was curled up to a ball thinking about what they said to him, then his father spotted him. He came over to see.

(Y/N)'s Dad: "What're you doing champ?"

Kid (Y/N): "Staying away... from the other kids."

(Y/N)'s Dad: "Here, I'll give you a piggyback ride home." the boy jumped on and they started walking home.

People were looking at them. Mainly because they were powerful people which they later called them monsters, the father starts pointing at everyone to get their attention.

(Y/N)'s Dad: "Hey! Don't talk to me or my son ever again."

-End of Short Story-

The snow kept falling outside while the people in the castle was chilling inside. (Y/N) was checking stuff out and finished his story to the reindeer and saw how much they have in common.

Chopper: "You never had friends before?" he asked the ink man who becoming attached to.

(Y/N): "Yep... until I met those pirates, they've became my friends." then he came over to Chopper who was on the microscope.

Chopper: "Day 3. Prognosis, the bacteria were reduced to 30%" then out of nowhere Luffy opens the door to surprise Chopper flinging glass items into the air and catching them.

(Y/N): "Luffy, always knock, it's rude."

Luffy: "Sorry. WOAH! You're amazing! Just as you'd expect from a monster! But what happens if I do this?" he went over and started poking Chopper gently he was struggling not to laugh.

Luffy: "HAHAHAHA! SO FUNNY!"

Chopper: "Shut up! Go away!" he spat words at the rubber man.

(Y/N): "Luffy... do you want to be friends with him?"

Luffy: "Yeah! Won't you become my friend? I really like you!"

Chopper: "Y-Your friend?" then Luffy said he'll become a pirate but the reindeer said he's not interested.

(Y/N): "Chopper, give it a chance."

Luffy: "If you become my friend, my other friends will all be happy."

Then they started another chase. Chopper was running down the stairs ends up tripping and falling on his head and catching his chemical in a bottle with his hind legs. Luffy laughs at the show.

Luffy: "You're definitely funny! I'll definitely make you become my friend!"

(Y/N): "Chopper! Are you okay?!" he yelled with concern on his face.

As they were with Chopper we move back to Nami who was still in bed. Sanji cooked up a meal for her.

Nami: "Thank you, Sanji-kun."

Sanji: "Though you're still painfully beautiful even after what your body's been through..." he blushed before getting interrupted by the witch that found out her kitchen was used.