Chapter 115 - Battle on the Bridge

The Straw Hats were waiting for Luffy to arrive at the Bridge of Hesitation. The buildings, the fire, the Enies Lobby has been destroyed.

Sogeking: "Luffy... Hurry up and get here!"

They saw the attack of a Tempest Kick cut through a wall.

Sogeking: "Luffy...!" he got concerned.

(Y/N): "You better beat him up, or else our hard work was nothing."

Franky: "Lucci is strong. If Straw Hat hadn't kept him restrained in that place, I don't know how many of us would've died, to be honest."

Some of the others stayed on the escort ship where the reindeer lies and unable to move.

Chopper: "You know, I sometimes feel... that Luffy always seems to know whom he has to fight from the start."

Nami: "He just has animal instincts... even better than yours."

Sogeking: "He won't... die, right?"

(Y/N): "Are you an idiot?" he said making him tick off.

Sogeking: "WHAT'S YOU SAY THAT?! ONLY IDIOT CALLS OTHER IDIOTS!"

Cannons shot at the bridge that was attached to a tower where Luffy and Lucci were fighting. Then the bridge broke down and they heard another report.

 Then the bridge broke down and they heard another report

Report: "The first column is now cut off!"

From where the pirates were standing, they almost fall along with the bridge.

Sanji: "They destroyed half of the bridge!"

Sogeking: "Why did they do that?!"

Report: "Mr. Rob Lucci of CP9 and Straw Hat Luffy are in the first column!"

Nami: "The battleships are coming this way!"

The battleships sailed and stop at the bridge where the Straw Hats were.

Report: "All ships! Take up positions around the Bridge of Hesitation! On the bridge and the escort ship, we've identified ten pirates, including Pirate Hunter Zoro, Nico Robin, and Top Hat (Y/N)! It appears that they're the main force that defeated CP9 in the Tower of Law!"

Zoro: "They're coming to take Robin again."

(Y/N): "Not gonna happen..." he had his game face on.

Nami: "*spins weather sticks* We're not gonna let them!"

Marine: "At any rate, they're unbelievable. The 800-year-old legend of the impregnability of Enies Lobby came about due to the reign of many generations of CP9. And yet, to think that a pirate group defeated its members and their captain is vying with Mr. Rob Lucci, of all people... It seems that Straw Hat Luffy wasn't a mere rookie."