Chapter 103 - Zoro Cuts, (Y/N) Strikes

Luffy was looking and told if they were getting near the other train. Of course, he was outside on the front of the train looking. The others were inside role playing.

Zambai: "Gomu-Gomu No..."

Lulu: "Three-Hundred Pound..."

Tilestone: "Chaotic..."

Zambai, Lulu & Tilestone: "CANNON! BOOM!"

Kiwi & Mozu: "SPLASH!"

Chopper, Chimney & Gonbe: "AHH! THIS IS IT! LAGUNA!"

Zoro: "THIS IS NO TIME FOR PLAYING!" he yells at them making them turn to him.

Zambai, Lulu & Tilestone: "We're bored."

(Y/N): "Let them play, they're kids... Besides those five."

Zoro: "Polish your weapons or something you idiots!" he sits on a barrel.

Paulie: "*rubs head* Well, um... I'll talk to those guys later, so..."

Zoro: "Hm?"

They both sighed until Luffy yelled out that there's a train up ahead. Everyone changed their mood once they heard the rubber man.

Everyone: "It's gotta be Puffing Tom, right?!" then they all started moving.

Kokoro: "Isn't it too early?"

(Y/N) sweatdropped when he sees the people stuck on one window that they were trying to get out. He phases through the roof to avoid what they were doing. They eventually got out.

Zambai: "*zooms* Oi, that's a sea train, but it's just cars without the engine room! It's sitting motionless on the railway!"

Zoro: "What?!"

Tilestone: "WHAT'S GOING ON?!" he shouts.

Lulu: "Does this mean that they got detached?" he pushes his hair and somehow appeared on the reindeer's cheek.

Chopper: "Ah! Sanji and Usopp may be on them!"

Kiwi & Mozu: "Big Bro Franky, too!"

Paulie: "This isn't good! If we keep going like this, we'll collide with them! Granny! Where's the brake?!"

Kokoro: "I said it doesn't work, didn't I? Do something." she drank more liquor.

Chimney: "WE'RE GONNA CRASH!" she had her eyes popped out along with Gonbe on her head.

Chopper: "Luffy! What're you gonna do?"

Luffy: "I'll go check inside! Gomu-Gomes No... ROCKET!"

He flies to the cars and crashed inside. He looked everywhere, then he stands on top of the car and made his arm into a cross to signal them that there's no sign of Sanji, Usopp or Franky inside.