Lady of My Life

Michael's POV

I rolled over and stretched my arm out. I grunted suddenly and sat up. I yawned and rubbed my eyes and looked around. This isn't my room... I shot up and put my hand over my mouth. Shit... I heard humming coming from the other side of the door. I grabbed the covers and hid. "....at last..my love has come along..my lonely days are over...and life is like a song!" Beyonce walked into the bedroom happy and cheery. She had a two piece red satin pajamas. Her legs exposed from how small the shorts really wore. Her hair was in a messy ponytail. I remembered last night and smirked and sat still as she climbed in the bed. "Michael?" 

I grunted, pretending like I was sleepy and disoriented. "Good morning, darling." Beyonce pulled the covers away and smiled. "You look a mess!" She whispered. Her eyes had a different shine to them and her smile was brighter. "How ya' feelin'?" I asked. "Wonderful..tired..sore..different." I nodded and sat up. I was completely naked. I glanced down and pulled the cover above my waist. "You look different," I whispered," happier, better, more beautiful...it's like a glow." Bey nodded and hugged me. "You made me this way," she replied sweetly. I laughed and wrapped my arms around her. "I don't like you upset," I confessed. Bey rested her head on my chest and nodded. The curtains were drawn, making me get sleepy again. 

"I adore Neverland," Bey whispered. I smiled. "I love it even more, now that you're here." Beyonce kissed my hand and held it to her chest. I glanced down at her and hugged her tighter. "I love you, Princess," I whispered. 

I stroked her hair and began pulling down the straps of her top. "No..." Bey whined, "I need to get my rest." I laughed and ran my hands over her smooth skin. "Promise me something," I said. Bey looked up and stared at me. "Never leave me. No matter what happens. Don't leave me alone here again," I whispered. A lump swelled up in my throat. "I won't, baby." Beyonce turned around and placed her hands on either side of my face. "You never left me, so I'll never leave you." I smiled and touched my nose against her. Bey smiled in response and kissed my cheek. "Come on..time to get ready to go," Bey whispered. I sighed. We were heading back on tour again. 

I sighed and pulled Bey back to bed. "This time..may we share a room?" I asked. My love looked around shrugged. "You have to be on our best behavior for Dana though." I rolled my eyes. "Dana's a butthole when she hasn't had her wine," I confessed bitterly. Bey hit my arm and rolled her eyes. "Mr. Jackson!" Someone called. I yanked the covers to my chest and frowned. 

"Yes!" 

One of the new maids walked in. "Mr. Jackson, your parents are downstairs for you." "My parents? Crap!" I threw my hands in the air. Bey stared at me. "I forgot I invited my parents for breakfast..crap. All right, kid. Just...stall for me." I pulled on my boxers and began getting dressed. The maid nodded and scurried out. I was gonna have a talk with Julie and Dana about who they should be hiring. I grumbled as I put on my sweat pants. Beyonce groaned as she pulled out a pair of jeans and tshirt. "You're not wearing that are you?" I asked disgustingly. Bey stared at me. "What's wrong with jeans and a tshirt?" I sighed. 

"You are meeting my parents. You have to make a good impersonation. They didn't really know..until you got here and ran into my brothers and sisters." Bey crossed her arms. "And what should I wear since you're so upset?" I smiled. "Glad you asked, Princess." I walked to her closet and stood in front of the clothes. A white sun dress with blue accents. My grin grew wider as I imagined Bey's full figure in this dress. I turned around. Bey popped her mouth open to protest, but snapped it shut. 

"It's cute," she said through clenched teeth. 

"It's Alexander McQueen and it's 25,000 just for you." I handed it to her and reached down for a pair of white heels. "Now isn't this so much more better than that tshirt?" Bey shrugged as she pulled out a light blue sweater to wear with it. "Suree..." I could tast the sarcaism in her voice. "Fine...just don't be so sarcastic downstairs. All right, Princess?" Bey sighed and nodded. I kissed her lips softly and wrapped my arms around her. "Think about it. These are your parents too," I whispered. Bey's eyes widened as I walked away to my room.