XXXV

The three of you sat on top of some boxes with bowls of soup. The child drank his slowly and you watched to make sure he didn't spill. When he moves his bowl down you wipe his lip with your finger getting it clean. You sigh and take a sip of yours.

"There's no way we're making it to Corvus in this shape." Din says with a sigh

"Maybe you need a new ship." you suggest.

Din shakes his head then unlocks his helmet. He gently lifts it up and takes a sip of the soup, then slowly puts it down. You notice the child trying to peek and look at him.

"Are you still unsure about showing the kid?" you ask

"It feels wrong."

You lean forward "But i've seen you, what difference is it?"

"I..don't know. I'm a little unsure about everything right now."

"Alright.." you nod

"I think we need to visit some friends for repairs." he looks down at the child. "So how'd you like to go back to Nevarro?"

After you had all finished eating, you picked up the child and walked over to where he sleeps. You open the door and hear him yawn.

"Alright buddy, nap time." you give a smile and place him in his hammock.

You give him a kiss on the top of his head and step back. You smile as you watch him begin to close his eyes. You close the door and sigh. You hear steps behind you and turn your head. Din placed his hand on your shoulder. You turn around.

"Hey." you tilt your head with a smile

He slides off his helmet, revealing his faint smile. You look at his expression, at his eyes. He's tired. He hadn't got much sleep in the past days.

"You should get some sleep." you tilt your head

"No, i'm fine." he shakes his head "Anyways, I need to pilot the ship."

You sigh. "I can do that, you rest."

He sighs "Alright."

You smile and give him a kiss on the cheek then lead him back to the room to lay down.

-

Next thing you know you're flying over Nevarro. You slowly land the ship and stand up from the chair. You walk down from the cockpit and grab the child.

"Ready buddy?" you smile "Let's go wake him up, shall we?"

The child coos as you walk to the room where Din was sleeping. You peek inside and see he had his helmet on. You sigh.

"He did it again." you shake your head while picking up the child.

When you walk in, you sit on the edge of the bed and look at him. He slowly turns over and looks at the child sitting in your lap.

"We're here." you say

Din pulls himself up, sitting on the bed.

"I thought i told you not to wear that to sleep anymore."

"I'm just being cautious."

"yeah okay.." you shake your head and walk out to grab your helmet.

Din takes the child out of your arms so you can slide your helmet on. You both walk to the ramp as it lowly opens then stops. You watch Din press a few buttons and it opens about half way. You sigh and look outside to see Cara and Greef standing, watching you. You hop off the ramp as they walks closer.