XXV

You wake up to the feeling of Din planting soft kisses on your neck from behind. You yawn then turn back to see him smiling.

"Hey sleepy head." he says

"Hey bed head." you laugh reaching out and running your hands through his hair.

He chuckles and shakes his head. then sits up. "We need to get going."

"Already?" you sigh and watch as he climbs out of bed, putting his pants on.

"Yes. We can't waste time." he slips his shirt on "I'll be up in the cockpit." he gives you a kiss, then heads out.

You sigh "No rest huh." you say to yourself, then get up and start getting dressed.

-

Once you're ready you make your way up to the cockpit and find Din getting ready to land. "So what's here?"

"Apparently someone who knows where we can find more Mandalorians." Din says landing the ship

You nod "I'm gonna go wake up the kid."

"Alright."

You head down from the cockpit and get the child up and put him into his capsule. You put your helmet on and make sure you're armed, then walk off the ship, following behind Din.

You walk through the town quietly. It was dark and desolate. Not many people out walking around. You could see the shadows of creatures roaming around. You finally stop when you reach a building with a man standing outside.

"I'm here to see Gor Koresh." Din says

The man stares at both you and Din, then looks down at the child. He then steps out of the way and let's you in. "Enjoy the fights."

You walk in to see two Gamorreans fighting in a ring. You follow Din and sit down in the crowd next to a man watching the fight, who you could only assume was Gor Koresh. You watch the fight for a second then turn when he talks.

"You know this is no place for a child." he says

"Wherever I go, he goes."

"So i've heard." Koresh chuckles

"We've been quested to bring him to his kind." Din turns to face him "If i can locate other mandalorians, they can help guide me. I'm told you know where to find them."

"It's uncouth to talk business immediately. Just enjoy the entertainment." he looks in the ring "My Gamorrean's not doing well. Kill him. Finish him!" he yells out then turns back to Din "Do you gamble, Mando?"

"Not when it can be avoided."

"Well, I'll bet you the information you seek that this Gamorrean's going to die within the next minute and a half. And all you have to put up in exchange, is your shiny beskar armor."

"Excuse me?" you poke into the conversation

"I'm prepared to pay for the information. I'm not leaving my fate up to chance." Din says tilting his head

"Nor am I." Koresh then quickly takes out a blaster and shoots one of the Gamorreans.

His bodyguards all stand, pulling out their blasters and aiming them at your heads. You sit still and watch as the commoners run out of the building, screaming.

"Thank you for coming to me. Normally, I have to seek out remnants of you Mandalorians in your hidden hives to harvest your precious shiny shells. Beskar s value continues to rise. I've grown quite fond of it. Give it to me now or i will peel it off your corpse." Koresh says holding his blaster to Din's neck.

"Tell us where the Mandalorians are and we'll walk outta here without killing you."

"I thought you said you weren't a gambler."

"I'm not." he nods his head at you, and you set off whistling birds, killing the bodyguards where they stand.

Din stands and kicks the child's capsule away as the Gamorrean jumps out of the ring, attempting to fall on Din, but he moves out of the way. Two men run up towards him, and one grabs him from behind. He knocks his head back and his grip falls, as you take the other.

You kick him in the stomach then, as he crouched over, you knock your elbow into his back, making him hit the ground. You look to see another running towards Din, but he quickly takes out his knife and stabs him.

You quickly turn to check if Din is alright, but behind him you see Gor Koresh running out of the building. Din turns around quickly then gives you a nod. Both you and Din run outside and find him running away. You shoot your grappling hooks and catch his feet. Din pulls him in and wraps the line on a light post, hanging him upside down.

"Alright stop- stop! I'll tell you where he is." Koresh says with a grunt. "But you must promise you won't kill me."

"I promise you will not die by my hand." Din says

"What about her?" Koresh looks at you

"It's up for discussion." you point your blaster "Now talk."

"Where is this Mandalorian you know of?"

"Tatooine. The mando I know of is on Tatooine."

"We've spent much time on Tatooine. I never saw a mandalorian there." Din says

"My information is good I tell you. The city of Mos Pelgo. I swear by the Gotra."

"Tatooine it is then." you say with a shrug

Din nods and you put your blaster away, and start walking back to the ship.

"Wait- Mando! You can't leave me like this! Cut me down!" Koresh yells

"That wasn't part of the deal." Din shoots the light out and you hear the creatures in the shadows growl.

"What are you doing? I can pay! Mando!"

As you walk back to the ship quietly you shake your head. "Should've let me kill him."

"What's the fun in that?" Din looks at you

"Fun for me."

-

Back at the ship, you sit in your chair, holding the child in your lap, staring out the window. You watch as you fly closer and closer to Tatooine. You sigh and look down at the child who has climbed into your helmet. You laugh and shake your head.

"We're here."

You look up from your lap and see the ship slowly landing in a hangar. You carefully pull the child out and set him aside so you can slip your helmet on.

"Why do you still keep your helmet on?" you look over at Din "You already took it off around me."

He hesitates. "The kid."

"What's so bad about him seeing you?" you laugh

"I don't know."

You stand from your chair and rub his back as you pass by. "Don't feel pressured. It was just a question." You walk out of the ship.

Din nods to himself then picks up the child, walking out behind you.