XX

The room was covered in screens and controls. Buttons all over the walls and console. You all step in, clearing frightening the guy. He steps back still pointing his blaster.

"Nice shoes." Mayfeld says walking past him.

"Put down your blasters!" he yells again

"Matches his belt." Mayfeld jokes, making Burg and himself laugh.

"This is a guy." you say tilting your head.

"There were only supposed to be droids on this ship." Din finishes your sentence.

Mayfeld bends over a screen, reading through numbers. "Here. Cell 221." he turns around "Alright, now for our well dressed friend.."

The man pulls out a small fob. Mayfeld's eyes widen and so do yours. "Drop it." you point your blaster at him.

"Woah woah easy easy egghead. Put that down. Put that down..come on." Mayfeld inches closer to him.

"Easy." Din says

"Put it down now!" Mayfeld shouts drawing  his blaster.

"Calm down!" you yell at him.

"Nobody has to get hurt here. Just calm down." Din says in a low voice.

"What is that thing?" Burg asks

"It's a tracking beacon. The second he pressed that button. We're done. Dead." you shake your head.

"A New Republic attack team will hone in on that signal and blow us all to hell. Put it down!" Mayfeld yells once again.

"Are you serious?" Xi'an asks

"Yes I'm serious." Mayfeld nods

"You didn't think we needed to know that tiny little detail?" Xi'an tilts her head

"I didn't think we'd get to this point!" he says clearly annoyed.

"Yet here we are!" she smiles sarcastically.

"Are you questioning my managing style Xi'an?" Mayfeld asks, continuing the argument.

"No sir." she says mockingly.

"Can you all shut up." you groan

"Hey listen to me, hey hey." Din outs away his blaster. He looks over at Mayfeld. "Put it down."

You put away your blasters and turn to Mayfeld, expecting him to do the same.

"Are you crazy!?" he yells

"Just put the goddamn blaster down." you sigh

"What's your name?" Din asks turning back to the man.

"It's...Davan."

"Davan." Din nods "We're not here for you. We're here for a prisoner. If you let us go about our job you can walk away with your life."

"No he won't." Mayfeld quickly pulls out his blaster again.

Din groans pulling out his blaster, pointing it at Mayfeld. "You realize what you're gonna bring down on us?"

"You think I care about that." Mayfeld scoffs.

"We didn't come here to kill anyone." you remind him.

"Get that blaster outta my face Mando." he says warning.

"I can't do that."

"Get that blaster outta my face Mando!" he yells

Next thing you know, Burg is pulling a blaster on Din, Din points his wrist out at Burg and you're pulling out both blasters aiming at Burg and Mayfeld.