Chapter 1

"Your not having it unless you pay with your own money!!!" She shouted. "Well my mum would buy it for me if she had the money!" I called back. Yes I was arguing with my horrible witchy stepmother again.

She always makes me pay for my own stuff.Except food.I would buy my own clothes too unless I really needed some.

I did the paper round ever morning to earn a bit of money.I got £35 a week.It wasn't much it was just enough I guess.

Ages ago when I was little my dad got me a counsellor because he thought I needed one.

When I was 6 my mum and died,and when I was 8 my dad died.Ive had a counsellor since I was 7,but my stepmom said I didn't need one anymore.I don't really like to talk about this so lets move on the subject.

When I was 3 my parents had little money,so they couldn't afford to take me to school,because they were saving money to move to America.I don't know they did it but they managed to.With a bit of help from my stepdad.I have no idea where my stepdad is but he's gone now.

As a kid I was never really raised properly.Now I'm 14 and I go to Eastwood High.There was this boy there called Felix,but he got expelled.He was pretty fun though,he gave me a free pack of gum.👍

My best friend is Nash.He's always there.He lives just a few doors away from me so we walk to school every day.He always worried about me because apparently he always hears the witch (the nickname for my stepmom) screaming at me.

I've known Nash for ages but he only moved to Eastwood about a year ago.We met from online texting and realised we lived close do I met up with him and we just clicked.So he moved about 6 years ago from North Carolina and then went to Brighton High and then moved about a year ago to Eastwood.

Nash is always here when I'm feeling down which is 90% of the time.Well to be honest it's probably more like 87% of the time to be precise.Nash has always told me how he wants to start making YouTube videos and I've told him to hue it a shot but he wants to wait a bit.I'm Shure he'll be a great you tuber lol!

So apparently Felix was going to get Enrolled. (By the way Felix is my friend Cameron but we decided to call him Felix.Dont ask.) So when I heard about that I was so happy! 😄