epilogue »

A/N: Hi everyone! This is how I would've ended the story if it weren't for the sequel! It's pretty fluffy and goofy, so enjoy my Larries!

Reminder that the real ending is chapter 33, this one is just to give you what you came for, and it will be no use to the sequel.

Also, I don't know shit about weddings so I'm sorry in advance if some things are off lol

Thank you!! xx

————

"How do I look?"

"Absolutely stunning!"

Louis smiled at Zayn before fixing his tie once again.

You probably guessed it by now, but the tour is finally done, and it was the big day! Larry's getting married!!

Louis and Harry wanted a small and private ceremony, with close friends and family only. However, they organized a huge party afterwards, where they invited everyone they knew or talked to at least once.

"Harry's going to drool all over you, I'm proud."

"This motherfucker better have tears in his eyes when he sees me, or I swear to God I will just walk out and he'll never see me again." Blue jokingly said as the both of them laughed.

"Who wouldn't honestly? Just look at you!"

Tomlinson smiled, looking at the mirror while he played with his fingers nervously. "I've been meaning to tell you..."

"Yeah?" Z raised an eyebrow.

"Thank you for what you did, back in Vegas." He blushed. "It was stupid of me to doubt and-"

"Don't mention it, I'm glad I could help in some way. Don't ever make that mistake again though, okay? Harry is the only one for you. Plus, freaking out before getting married is pretty common, so seriously don't worry about it."

"So you're not mad, right?"

"Never." He smiled. "Once again, it's okay to doubt ourselves sometimes, and I'm happy you got past this phase."

Louis exhaled in relief. "Okay perfect, thank you so much. I acted stupid."

"You did, but as your best friend I have no choice but to endure it."

Blue gasped, pretending to be offended which made Zayn laugh.

"On a real note, I truly wish the both of you the best. After everything that happened with Simon and all, you deserve to be happy."

"Aw Zaynie, you soft fucker." Louis teased as Malik rolled his eyes. "Come give me a hug."

They wrapped their arms around each other. "Everything that happens in Vegas, stay in Vegas." He continued.

"Agreed." Zayn nodded before pulling away.

Louis was just so relived that nothing was awkward between them. He can now get married in peace, knowing that accepting Harry's proposal was the best thing he could have ever done in his entire life.

"My favourite peeps!" Liam shouted as he came into the room, hugging the both of them.

"Hellooo!" They both said in unison.

"Here is your wine, groom." Liam bowed down, handing Louis the glass as Zayn cackled.

"That's why I love you." Tomlinson replied before taking the beverage, giving Malik a cold stare. "You need step up your game, you suck."

"Hey!" The Pakistani one pouted under the other two's laughters. "That's not fair, I brought you cookies."

Louis thought about it for a moment. "Yeah, touché."