seventeen »

"None of us want to go!"

"I'm not asking you, Tomlinson. You and the rest will go, because I said so."

Louis sighed in discouragement, as he knew that he, once again, couldn't say no to Simon. The boys just gave him an apologetic look, wishing they could do something.

"We don't want anyone thinking you and her are on bad terms. It's bad publicity and we do not want that before the tour tickets dropping." Cowell stated, still staring at the blue eyed one.

"But-"

"No buts! Every single one of you will attend Eleanor's birthday party and that's final. She invited you all so you have to go, okay?"

Simon raised an eyebrow, starting to get pretty pissed at Louis for not answering his question.

"Alright." Tommo finally whispered, looking at the ground.

"What? I didn't quite hear you." Their manager exclaimed mockingly.

"He said alright, are you fucking deaf?" Harry spat, glaring at Cowell.

The older man looked at Styles from head to toe, as the others remained speechless.

"If I were you I'd stop with the attitude."

"Or what?" Harry snapped right back, taking a few step closer to him. "What would you do Simon? Fire me and make everyone believe I quit? Because this scenario sounds quite familiar."

Everyone's eyes widened, as Louis tried as hard as possible to cover his laugh.

This was so funny to him, he taught his ex boyfriend well.

Silence filled the room as Simon glared at Zayn. The Pakistani one just smiled at him sarcastically, holding himself from flipping him off.

Cowell finally decided to clear his throat.

"Be ready by nine o'clock. Paul is coming to pick everyone up." He said calmly, ignoring what Harry said earlier.

"Oh so what now?" Zayn asked after letting out a breathy laugh. "Suddenly you have no crappy comebacks anymore?"

"Z, just let it go." Niall expressed in a soothing voice, which made Zayn's eyes soften.

"Yeah Malik, you should listen to your little girlfriend over there." Simon said before smirking, as the black haired one clenched his fists. "See you soon, boys."

With that, he quickly walked out of the room. Zayn turned around, so bloody ready to follow him.

Liam quickly grabbed his waist, stopping him from going any further.

"I'm gonna fucking kill him!" Zayn shouted, trying to escape his mate's embrace with no luck. "Give me one good reason not to punch that old bastard in the fucking face!"

"I don't know Zayn, jail maybe?!" Payne replied, not letting him go. "This is not how you solve problems, chill."

Malik glanced at his other bandmates, as they all nodded at him in order to agree with Liam. He took a deep breath, calming himself down as Payno took a step away from him.

"See you at nine." Is all that Zayn said, before disappearing off of the room.

Niall quickly followed him, as Louis smiled weakly at Harry, trying to thank him for defending him earlier. Styles grinned right back, staring into his ex boyfriend's beautiful ocean eyes.

"We should go get ready too." Liam said, ruining their little moment.

"Yeah." Harry unenthusiastically replied, not looking forward to tonight at all.