twenty-seven »

Zayn have been running around the streets of Bradford for God knows how long. He was trying to search for his boyfriend, but nothing so far. He groaned loudly as he realized that Niall's phone was most probably off, as the calls weren't going through anymore.

But you know what? Fuck it, let's try again. He doesn't have any other choice, after all. With that, he gathered all the courage he had left in him and composed the number, truly hoping for the best.

It's ringing! He thought to himself.

However, no one was answering.

He exhaled deeply, ready to hang up after a few seconds.

But to his surprise...

"Hello?" An unfamiliar, feminine voice said through the phone.

Zayn's eyes widened, as he wasn't expecting this. He slightly opened his mouth, ready to say something but no words were coming out.

"Hello?" She repeated.

"Wh-who's this?" He stuttered before looking at his phone to make sure that he dialled the right number.

"You called, so who's this?"

With that, he took a deep breath and immediately hung up, without saying anything else.

What the fuck just happened?

It can't be the right number, could it?

He shook his head no before composing Harry's number, hoping that maybe he knows anything since him and Niall are best friends.

Meanwhile, in Louis' home...

"What are we supposed to do now?"

"Niall's not fucking answering!"

Harry threw his phone on the couch out of frustration, very worried about his best friend. Louis tried to keep his cool as he took a step closer to his partner, giving him a comforting hug.

"Niall wouldn't do anything like that, would he?" Liam asked, concerned. "He wouldn't cheat, there is no way."

"Well he better not, or I am going to break his fucking jaw-" Louis cut himself off, remembering that he is the one that should be calm right now. "I mean, he wouldn't I'm sure. He loves Zayn."

Harry's phone rang shortly after, as he ran to take the call.

"It's Zayn!" He stated with a bit of a concerned tone, giving his phone to Louis. "You answer it!"

"What? Why? He's calling you!"

"Because he's your best friend and he scares me." He confessed. "Don't want to be the one telling him his boyfriend is in a hotel with some chick."

Tommo took a deep breath before taking the call.

"Zayn!" He said, trying to sound enthusiastic. "What's up, mate?"

"Louis? Where the fuck is Harry?"

"He's um- naked?" Liam facepalmed himself as Louis pressed his lips together, not believing that he actually said that.