thirty-three »

A/N: Hi my loves! This is the Zouis ending/sequel opening. If you're here for the Larry ending scroll to the next chapter, you don't need to read this one! (Or you can read both *sad puppy eyes*)

Thank you and enjoy xx

—————

"Hey!"

"Hey."

A few weeks passed, the tour was over and it was finally the big day... Louis and Harry were getting married.

Everything is going to be simple, yet so beautiful; a quick ceremony followed by a party and dinner. They didn't invite many people, as they didn't want paparazzis and some random people showing up here. They just wanted their families and close friends to be present and celebrate; nothing more, nothing less.

"Can I sit here?" Liam asked, pointing at the available spot next to Zayn on the bench.

"Suit yourself." The Pakistani one replied before taking a sip of his drink. "Shouldn't you be with Louis?"

"He's getting ready, he said he'd call if he needs anything."

Malik decided to take some fresh air outside, as everyone was inside the building either with the grooms or in the main room having a drink and getting something to eat.

"Cool." Zayn replied, staring at the sky as he took another gulp.

Liam glanced at his bandmate, quickly sensing that something was off with him. He was oddly quiet today, and he looked sad, even heartbroken.

"Z, are you okay?" He finally had the courage to ask, which made the lad with black hair glance to his direction. "Look, mate you can tell me-"

"I'm fine, just not my day." He cut Payne off.

"And why is that?"

He shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know. Probably woke up on the wrong side of the bed or something."

Liam gave him an up and down look, exhaling deeply. He proceeded to quite aggressively massage his forehead before locking eyes with him again.

"Zayn, I'm not Niall." He stated as you could now see the fear written all over Malik's face. "I'm not blindly in love with you, I can see through your lies."

"I am not lying." His bandmate murmured, now avoiding all kind of shared eye gaze.

"You are lying. Why? Because I perfectly know what's going on. However, I want to hear it from you."

"I have nothing to say."

Liam brushed his hair back from his face, as you could clearly see how upset he actually was. He took a deep breath, trying not to sound angry and remain as calm as he could possibly be.

"If I tell you something that I haven't been able to say out loud to anyone because if I did I would feel awful, will you tell me what's on your mind?"

Zayn looked at his friend after he heard that sentence, not really knowing what kind of thing the British one could be hiding from everyone else.

"I mean... sure, whatever."

"Promise?" Payne insisted, locking eyes with him.

"If what you say is really that horrific, then yes, I promise."

Liam nodded, inhaling a huge puff of air as he closed his eyes, before exhaling everything a few moments later. Zayn just watched him doing so with shaky hands, anxiously waiting for the bomb to finally explode.