four »

"What do you mean, what am I doing here? I'm here to pay my respect to your mother Louis. You know how much I loved her, she meant a lot to me and her death upset me so much."

"Is that really the only reason Harry? Or you're also here with a sick and twisted plan in mind to win me back?"

Tomlinson fixed him in the eyes, waiting for an answer and the younger one got up, shocked by what he just heard.

"Wow." He said after a few second of silence. "You really think that low of me huh? That's actually really fucking sad Louis. We both know Johannah was like a second mother to me, and I cried for hours when I heard the news of her passing. I could barely even perform on tour. I postponed everything and got on the first plane back here, just so I could say goodbye to her one last time. Therefore, to answer your question, yes, that's the only reason I'm here."

"Oh, how generous of you Styles." Louis spat ironically. "You know what's really fucking sad? That it took someone you love to pass away for you to realize that having a career is not everything. I'm really glad that for once, you decided to choose somebody over your job. Can't say you did the same for me, but at least you did it. Is that why you're here? For everyone to admire and congratulate you for coming to the funeral of someone that you're supposed to care about? Well you know what? Good fucking job Harry, now you can go. Don't want you to miss a photoshoot or something because of my mom, we'll be just fine without you here."

Harry took a deep breath.

"Lou that's not what I mean-"

"I don't care. I may be vulnerable but not to the point where I'd jump into your arms and forget everything you did to me. Thank you for showing up, Goodbye Harry."

Tommo gave his ex-boyfriend one last look before opening the door and walking out. He stepped into the room full of guests a few seconds later as everyone stared at him sympathetically.

"Louis!" His little sister said, before running towards him and hugging him. "Your speech was beautiful boo, I bet she's even more proud of you now."

He smiled at Lottie's words as he hugged her tight.

"Oh my God, Daisy look it's Harry!"

Louis let go of his sister's embrace to look at the curly haired lad that was now a few feet away from him.

"Harry!" Phoebe screamed.

"Hello princesses!" Harry replied with a smile as he got on one knee, opening his arms while the twin sisters ran towards him.

"We missed you!" Daisy implied as Styles got up, carrying each one of them in his arms.

"I missed you too girls." He softly answered, giving them a small peck on the cheek.

He proceeded to slowly put them down when Lottie started walking towards him.

"brother-in-law!" She shouted as she wrapped her arms around him.

Louis rolled his eyes at what his sister just said. Yes, even though they broke up, she won't stop calling him that.

"Hey you!" He replied, hugging her back. "Missed you."

But Harry didn't seem to mind, which pissed off Louis even more.

"I missed you too, thank you for coming."

"I wouldn't have missed it for the world." He answered, looking at the other English lad, who was already staring at them. "But um- I- I have to go."

"Already? No way!" She replied as he was still watching his ex-boyfriend.

Lottie gave a quick look to both of them, probably trying to figure out what went down.