twenty-two »

A few days passed after the incident, and the boys weren't really on talking terms. Well, it was mainly Harry and Louis, Niall and Liam, Zayn in the middle.

Green and blue kind of distanced themselves from the others, as they were trying to figure out how to get everyone out of this fucking contract. They thought about that for days, until an idea finally came to light.

It was around ten o'clock in the morning when Louis decided to pay Zayn a visit. He knocked on the door and waited for a response, but no luck. He searched his backpack a few seconds later, remembering that his best friend gave him a spare key.

With no hesitation, he unlocked the door and came in, taking his shoes off along the way. He quickly ran upstairs, expecting Zayn to still be sleeping in his room since there was no sound coming from anywhere in the house.

"Wake your lazy ass u-" He said as he opened the bedroom door, soon cutting himself off after what he saw in there.

"Oh my God!" He screamed, covering his eyes.

The Irish one immediately fell out of the bed, shocked to see Louis here.

"Shit!" Zayn cursed, covering himself with a blanket and throwing Niall's boxers on the ground.

"I saw Niall's butt! I saw Niall's butt!" Louis continued to shout, eyes still closed. "Help!!"

They both quickly put their underwear on.

"I'm blind! It's so fucking pale!" The English one complained. "Help! Hel-"

He was cut off by a pillow hitting him right across the face.

"You're so fucking annoying!" Zayn stated as Niall slowly got off the ground.

"Well, my bad for not knowing you both are into morning sex!" Louis defended himself, finally opening his eyes.

The leprechaun's cheeks got redder and redder, as he was putting Zayn's shirt on.

"Hehe, I saw Niall's butt." The British lad teased with a smirk, which made Malik roll his eyes. "I saw Ziall shagging, hehe."

"You're so immature." He stated, massaging his forehead.

Louis busted out laughing, as Niall just shyly stood there.

"Um- I'll leave you guys to it." Horan said, about to get out of the room.

"Oh before I forget..." Tommo started, which made the couple look at him.

He smiled wildly, before slapping Niall's butt.

"Ouch!" He moaned in pain. "What did you do that for?!"

"This is for that one time when I was passed out at the hospital and your boyfriend had the audacity to flirt with Harry." Louis explained as he caught the other pillow Zayn just threw at him.

"Asshole." Tommo continued, sticking his tongue out to his best friend.

"Very funny, touch his butt one more time and I'll break your hand." Zayn threatened.

"Flirt with Harry one more time and I'll break your face."

They both raised an eyebrow as the staring contest begin.

"Um- okay bye!" Niall said, sprinting out of the room.

"Prick." Zayn insulted Louis, not breaking eye contact.