ten »

[flashback]

"Hazza!" Louis shouted as he ran downstairs.

"Yes?"

"Simon called! He allowed me to come out!" He said happily, jumping in his boyfriend's arms.

"That's great Lou!" Harry replied, hugging him back. "You will finally be free, that's wonderful news!"

"Yes it is!" He expressed, letting go of the curly haired one's embrace. "But I'm not giving up on you, I will get you out of this contract, so I can finally call you mine in front of everyone!"

Harry's smile suddenly faded, as Louis frowned.

"What's wrong baby?" The blue eyed one asked away, taking his boyfriend's hand in his.

"I- I don't think I want to do that to be honest." He finally confessed, staring at the floor nervously.

"What? Why?" Louis questioned as his eyes widened, almost not believing that these words came out of his significant other's mouth.

"I just don't think I'm ready. However you can do it, and I'm really happy for you love!"

The smaller lad felt his heart breaking into million of pieces. He would have understood if it was there first time talking about this, but they discussed it a million times before and Harry never had a problem with coming out as soon as they had the chance. In fact, they always said that they wanted to do it together.

"But... I don't understand? I thought we agreed on this? You were on board? What happened?"

Louis' intentions weren't to pressure Harry, he just was really confused. He thought they were fighting this battle together, he thought Harry couldn't wait share his love story with him.

What went wrong?

"Well yes, but I realized that these things are very serious, and could potentially ruin someone's life. Therefore, I think I need more time to make up my mind about all of this. Anyway baby, I need to go. Don't wait up, I might be late." Harry said before giving his boyfriend a peck on the lips.

"What... Wait where are you going? We need to talk about this!" Louis snapped, still processing everything that Harry said.

"I'm shooting my music video, I told you."

"No you didn't! You're always working, I never see you anymore."

"Sorry love, I promise we will talk and spend some quality time together soon alright? Please don't be mad, I'll make it up to you! Once again, congratulation baby, you're a free man!"

He kissed his boyfriend goodbye one last time before leaving the house in a rush. Louis just couldn't comprehend what just happened, he was completely speechless. Was Harry ashamed of him? Did he finally realize that he was to good for Louis?

He decided to just call it a night and go to bed, anxiety taking control of his whole body.

You're not good enough.
He doesn't want you anymore.
You're ugly.

And just like that, he cried himself to sleep, trying as much as possible to fight the demons inside his head.

[end of flashback]

Louis groaned as he was awaken by the annoying sound of his phone ringing.

Having nightmares about Harry, yet again? Not so shocking.

He searched for his phone that was probably underneath one of his pillows, answering the call as soon as he had the mobile in his hand.

"Hello?" He said in a slightly annoyed tone.