five »

"Zayn how was the reunion with your former bandmates?"

"Is One Direction back together?"

"How is Louis Tomlinson holding up? Did you guys squash the beef?"

"Zayn please answer a few questions for us!"

Malik rolled his eyes underneath the pair of sunglasses he was wearing. Him and the boys -excluding Harry- stayed by Louis' side all night, none of them got any sleep. He really didn't feel like dealing with paparazzis right now, he was exhausted.

He was the first to leave because he had a recording session that couldn't be postponed, but he promised to be back as soon as he was done.

"Is it true that Harry Styles left early while the three of you slept over? Do you have any comment on that? Are him and Louis Tomlinson on speaking terms?"

With that, Zayn got into his car and drove away, completely ignoring all the questions thrown at him.

He really wanted to call Harry an asshole for leaving, but he remembered he wasn't any better. He left the boys in the middle of tour, didn't even say goodbye before leaving and cut all contact with them, disappointing the group and millions of fans. To top all of that of, there was some drama between him and Louis publicly, and between him and Niall behind the scenes.

He exhaled heavily thinking about all of this, as he parked his car.

He decided to check his phone before making his way to the studio, when a light knock on the window took him by surprise. He immediately looked over to the passenger seat, sighing of relief when he realized it wasn't a paparazzi.

He unlocked the doors, as the gentleman standing outside popped into the car.

"Hi Zayn. Long time no see."

Malik checked the familiar figure from head to toe before taking a deep breath.

"Fancy seeing you, Harry. So did you follow me all the way here or what's your deal?"

"Kind of, yeah. I wanted to check on Louis again when I saw you leaving the house, so I thought why not have a little chat with you first?"

"Great. Not creepy at all." Zayn replied sarcastically, staring at the window. "And what exactly will this 'little chat' be about?"

Z turned his attention back to H when he didn't get any response.

"I fucked up Zayn." Admitted Harry after a few seconds. "How did you win them back so quickly? They hate me."

"They don't hate you Haz. They're just mad at you and you leaving yesterday without any warning made it even worse. Look man I don't know what to tell you, but if it can make you feel any better Niall is still not speaking to me, he's only tolerating me for Louis' sake."

"Niall is stubborn huh? He won't speak to me either."

"Yeah, yeah he is." He replied with a small laugh. "You know him, he has no filter. Anyway, the only advice I could give you is to apologize and give them time. You can come with me if you want to talk to them today, but just be sincere and let them know that they're your priority now. So no more business for the next few days, take a break and be there for your friends alright?"

Harry nodded as a light smile formed his lips, he really appreciated Zayn's words. Finally someone who actually was willing to help him out.

"Meet me back here in an hour or so. Make yourself discreet please, I really don't feel like dealing with anymore paps."

"Alright, later Z." Styles replied, as he slowly started reopening the car door.

"Um- hey Harry?"