thirty-two »

A/N: hii please check if you read chapter 31 before getting into this one because I feel like a lot of people didn't for some reason lmaoo
thanks and enjoy <3

"Have a safe trip, my love."

"You too, don't text me when you get there."

They both laughed as Louis picked up his bags, kissing his future husband goodbye.

A few weeks had already passed, and the tour was coming to an end. They had a few days off before their last couple of shows, therefore Harry and Louis decided to make the best of it and have their bachelor parties.

Zayn and Liam had this whole thing planned in Las Vegas, as Niall and Harry were making their way towards Atlantic City.

The boys were currently in Winchester, so the three lads decided to make it a road trip. As for the other two, they had a private jet to catch.

"Haz, hurry!" Niall shouted from outside of the building, throwing their bags in the limousine.

"Coming!" He replied before focusing back on his partner. "I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you too, take care of yourself baby."

"Only if you do." Curly smiled, giving him a peck on the lips. "I love you."

Louis grinned. "I love you."

Blue watched his fiancé getting into the car for a few seconds, but Zayn and Niall passionately kissing quickly got all of his attention. He gave them a blank stare, crossing his arms as he laid his shoulder on the doorframe.

"Louis?" A familiar voice called out behind him.

He slightly jumped. "Um- yes?"

"Are you okay?" Liam asked, looking quite concerned.

"Of course." He smiled, picking up his luggages once again. "Shall we?"

"Yeah." Payne replied as his bandmate sprinted to their limousine.

The brown eyed lad took a quick glance at Zayn and Niall, immediately figuring out what Louis was staring at.

He took a deep breath before pinching his forehead, really not wanting to get involved in this shit.

"I'd appreciate it if you both stopped making out, we have a road trip to do." Tomlinson screamed at his best friend, rolling his eyes before popping into the car.

"Sorry!" Zayn replied, giving his boyfriend one last kiss on the forehead. "Text me from time to time, yeah?"

"Sure, you too." Niall smiled, giving him a hug. "I love you."

"I love you too."

They waved goodbye to each other before going their separate ways.

"That was kind of mean." Liam whispered to Louis, taking a seat next to him.

"It was a joke."

"Didn't sound like one." He answered looking away as Tommo gave him a dirty glance, before Zayn finally joined them in.

"Hey lads!" He happily expressed, taking a seat across of Louis.

"Took your time." Blue fake smiled.

Liam pressed his lips together as Zayn looked at him from head to toe.

"To Las Vegas, please." The Pakistani one said to the driver, taking his AirPods out of his pocket.

Tomlinson's jaw dropped right open, is he really ignoring him right now?

Zayn and Louis... It's been tense these past few weeks, to say the least.