one »

"I'm sorry, we did what we could."

"No, no doctor! You're going to get back in that room, and fucking save her!" The blue eyed one spat, grabbing the other man by his collar.

The nurses rushed down to them, separating the two lads.

"Once again, I'm sorry Mister Tomlinson. May she rest in peace." The older man replied, fixing his clothes.

"No, no, no and no!!" Louis shouted, slamming his back against the wall and letting his body fall to the ground. "Please no."

He covered his head with his hands, rage turning into deep sadness. In that moment, he tried so hard not to cry.

His doctor took a deep breath before getting on one knee, placing his hand on his patient's shoulder.

"I know this is hard on you, Louis. She was very sick, and we did everything to try and save her. She's in a better place right now, looking down on you and your siblings."

But Louis didn't reply. He was way too weak to even nod or move an inch.

"I will leave you alone, if you need me I'll be in my office. May her soul rest in peace, she was an incredible woman." He said with an apologetic tone, before he got up and left.

Tomlinson just sat on the floor, immobile. For a second he just forgot how to breathe. She was... gone. Just like that, gone. He didn't even get the chance to say goodbye, didn't even get the chance to tell her he loved her, and to hear her say it back one last time. He couldn't believe that he won't get to enjoy the sound of her voice again, how could he survive without seeing her smile anymore? Why did they have to take her? They could have taken him, or anyone else instead. Anybody but her, she didn't deserve this. She didn't deserve to die, she still had so much to give. She was such a kind person, who deserved the world.

He wrapped his hands around his knees, placing his head between his legs, and that's when he lashed out. He cried and cried some more. Even if he knows crying won't bring her back, he had to bring out his emotions somehow.

"M-mo-mom n-n-no." He stuttered to murmur as his whole body was shaking. "D-don-don't l-le-leave m-me."

But she did, unwillingly, but she did. His mother, his other half, his best friend, his everything, she left him. She left him all alone when she promised she wouldn't.

"Mom, please come back to me."

.

"Louis? Louis?!"

Louis shook his head from left to right as he realized he was in his own bubble again. He looked up and notice he has been standing in front of the mirror the whole time.

"Y-yes?" He replied as he turned around to face his little sister, who was standing at his door.

"Are you ready? Guests are starting to show up." She said, laying her back against the doorframe.

"I'll be down in a minute." He answered, turning his attention back to the mirror, fixing his hair.

She nodded, walking out of the room. The British man sighed and closed his eyes, wishing this day would be over already. Beside having to bury his own mother, he also had to deal with a bunch of random people in his house that pretended to care about him. He groaned and decided to take a closer look at his face.

'what have I come too? My mom would never want to see me like this.' He thought.

He looked so pale and dehydrated, with huge bags under his eyes. Talking about his eyeballs, they've never looked redder. Not like he's gotten any sleep anyways.