twenty-six »

"Hurry up!"

"Five more minutes!"

"You said that fifteen minutes ago Niall!"

Zayn took it upon himself to go up to his boyfriend's room, soon barging in there. He facepalmed himself shortly after noticing that the Irish lad was still in his boxers with a bed full of clothes.

"Are you serious right now?" He asked, annoyed.

"I have nothing to wear!"

"Just wear anything!"

"No, I need to look good."

"You look good in everything."

"Sure, whatever you say." He desperately replied, unconvinced.

Zayn watched him as he threw a random pair of jeans to the ground, soon going to his desk and sitting on the chair, hiding his face between his hands.

"Hey..." Malik softly said, quickly taking a few steps closer. "What's the matter now, love?"

"I just..." He started as his voice slightly cracked, which made the Pakistani one bend over to him, slowly placing his hand on his boyfriend's lap. "What if they don't like me?"

Zayn frowned. "They already love you, why are you stressing out like this? My mom is so excited to see you again, you're her favourite."

"Yeah, but what if they think I'm not... boyfriend material, you know?"

"Who cares? You're boyfriend material to me." He replied, holding Niall's hands as their fingers intertwined.

"But- but your dad-"

"I'll deal with him." He cut him off. "You don't have anything to worry about alright? We're going there as a little vacation and to enjoy our free time before the tour, not to stress out. So I just need you to relax and take it easy, we'll make it."

Niall finally looked at him, as Zayn gave him the warmest smile that he slowly gave back.

"Now let's choose something for you to wear, I'll help." The black haired one suggested as his boyfriend nodded.

"Thank you." Horan shyly said as he got out of his seat.

"Anything for you." He replied, kissing his forehead a few moments later. "We're lucky that it's a private jet."

They both laughed before Zayn took his lover by the hand, gently taking him to his wardrobe. Malik tried as hard as possible to stay calm, knowing that Niall was surely going to have a mental breakdown. The truth is, he was as scared at him.

He had no clue on what his father's reaction might be, will he be happy, sad, angry?

I guess they'll find out a few hours from now.

"Okay, I'm ready." Niall said a few minutes later, zipping his pants up. "How do I look?"

Zayn looked at him from head to toe, smiling at the view. He was wearing tight navy blue bottom, with a white shirt and a very flattering denim jacket.

"Handsome, as usual." Malik replied as he took a step closer to his boyfriend.

"You're just saying that."

"I mean it." He replied, now only a few inches away from Niall.

They looked onto each other's eyes for a few moments before Zayn decided to slowly move his face closer to his boyfriend's, as they soon locked their lips together.

Malik grabbed him by the waist, while Niall softly wrapped his arms around his partners' neck, deepening the kiss. Z's hand went up Horan's back as he fondled it, his tongue asking for entrance at this point, which Niall gave him instantly.