eleven »

"Going live in three, two, one..."

"Good evening everyone, I'm James Corden and you're watching the Late Late Show!"

Our favourite boys were just getting ready backstage, as they should be hitting the podium very soon. They were all a little bit nervous, not really knowing what to expect from tonight.

"Boys, you're going in in five minutes!" Screamed Paul from outside the room.

"Okay and... We're done!" Said Lou as she finished styling Louis' hair, smile on her face. "You look fabulous darling."

"Thanks Lou! Would be looking like a huge ass mess without you." He replied with a chuckle before getting up, joining the rest of the lads that were waiting for him in front of the door.

"Remember to behave." Expressed Simon in a strict tone, as they were waiting for their names to be called. "If any of you go out of line there will be consequences. It's your first interview as a band after almost six years, you know that right?"

"Actually we do know Simon, we were in the band." Louis stated ironically, giving him a fake smile which made their manager roll his eyes.

"Tonight, we're having very special guests. They've been broken up for a few years now and everyone including me was waiting for that reunion." Said James. "I have the honour today, to make your wildest dream come true. Please welcome, One Direction!"

The boys appeared on stage one by one; Louis, Harry, Niall, Liam and finally Zayn. The screams of the audience went louder and louder by the second as each one of them gave James a hug, before sitting down on the huge sofa in that same order.

"What a pleasure to finally see the five of you at the same time!" Expressed James with a huge smile. "Zayn, welcome back! Must be feeling good huh?"

"I'm feeling amazing, thank you James. I was looking forward to meeting you." Replied Zayn with a smile.

They were all pretty good actors, but Malik was definitely the best at hiding his true emotions.

"Well, I wish I could say the same thing, but honestly I am very pissed at you." Answered James, pouting. "I wanted to be the fifth member and you ruined that for me."

Everyone in the room laughed.

"I mean, unless you're looking for a sixth member I can-"

"No." Harry cut him off with a grin, which caused the audience to laugh even more.

"But- You didn't even think about it-"

"I mean... No." Styles interrupted again, now making the fans chuckle hysterically.

James glared at him jokingly, before pausing his hand on Louis thigh.

"I think I'll date you now." He said, giving a funny look to Harry as the curly haired one frowned slightly, still trying to remain unbothered.

The public continued to laugh loudly, as Harry gently removed James' hand off of Louis.

"I don't think so, he have standards." Styles snapped back, raising an eyebrow as he put on a fake smile.

James gasped, pretending to be offended as everybody, yet again, cackled.

Of course, Harry tried to pass it out as a joke.