eight »

"Okay, let's talk boys... Do everyone here want this reunion to happen?" Liam asked, giving each of the lad in front of him a look.

"Well yes but... I just think it's bad timing. If Louis is on board, then I am too." Expressed Niall.

They all nodded, now looking at Louis as he slightly blushed.

"You know what?" He said after taking a deep breath. "I'm in, I do think work will help me get my mind off of everything, plus we're under this fucking contract no matter what, so might as well make the best of it."

"Wait... Are you sure Lou?" Harry asked, a bit concerned.

"Yes I am. However I really want Zayn to be a part of this, he looked so happy to be with us and I feel like he won't mind joining the band again."

"Yeah about that." Liam spoke, brushing his hair away from his face. "What the fuck happened between him and Simon? I didn't think he had any power over Z anymore? Didn't his contract end when he left the band?"

"Yes I know, it was weird." Harry expressed. "But Simon is a prick so I wouldn't be surprised if something happened between them and he is blackmailing Zayn with it."

They all agreed with him, turning their attention to Niall now.

"So Ni... Would you feel comfortable with Zayn being around again?" Louis asked him. "We know it's been tense between you two and we don't want it to be awkward."

Horan stared at the floor for a few moments, probably thinking of a good answer.

"I mean... If you all want him back then yes I can handle it." He finally said. "I promise to make an effort."

"That's great, let's call Simon then." Tomlinson said, taking his phone out of his pocket.

Truth is, Niall cared so much about Zayn, way more than he would ever how. He was worried sick about him and he truly hoped that them doing this will make the Pakistani one happy.

Maybe they could resolve their issues, he thought.

"Hello?" A familiar voice said in the call, as Louis put it on speaker mode.

"Hey it's Louis, and before you say anything..." Tommo snapped immediately. "We're all agreeing to reunite, but under one condition... We want Zayn to join us."

"Alr-"

"I'm not finished." Louis interrupted again. "Once again, our solo careers are doing great, and we don't need you. So I suggest you agree to this. If you're going to treat us like shit all over again, at least make the only thing we all want come true."

"Well that was just unnecessary, I was about to say okay anyway." Simon simply stated in a very relaxed tone.

The boys gave a confused look to one another, as they really thought this would take way more convincing. However, they didn't really think much of it, they were just happy that for once, management listened to their demands.

"I'll give him a call, and when we agree on everything I'll text you our next move." He proceeded to say.

"Alright." Louis replied before hanging up the phone, not wanting to hear his ex manager's annoying voice anymore.

"Well, that was dangerously easy..." Liam stated, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah... At least everyone got what they wanted right?" Harry answered, not wanting to overthink the situation.