Chapter 111 - Buster Call has been Requested

(Y/N) was on his way to get Robin from Spandam. (Y/N) was behind but he's catching up, Spandam was pulling Robin up the stairs to get to the Gate of Justice.

Spandam: "Hurry up! Dammit! What a disaster. To think those pirates would get this far... *pulls Golden Snail* Oi, everyone, come in! CP9! What the hell are you all doing?! A pirate has gotten this far! Hey, are you listening?! Say something!"

He waited for an answer. But Robin looks up to see him pull out the wrong thing and notice what he was done.

Robin: "Wait! What you're holding is...

It was at that moment he knew. He messed up.

Spandam: "A... A... A GOLDEN TRANSPONDER SNAIL!"

(Y/N): "*hears echo* Bloody idiot..." he had a blank expression.

The Buster Call has been requested and the destruction will happen in the Enies Lobby.

Spandam: "OI! OI!" he calls on another snail.

Snail: "Yes, Chief."

Spandam: "Dammit! Oh, crap! This one is the portable transponder snail. What have I done? I wasn't careful. Of all things, I pressed the button on the golden transponder snail! Of all things... I REQUESTED THE BUSTER CALL!"

The whole island full of soldiers heard Spandam. This also can be heard by other members of the CP9.

Robin: "How foolish! Cancel it right away!" her voice was heard with Lucci and Luffy.

Luffy: "Thats Robin's voice!"

Robin: "Or it'll be a disaster!" it was heard with Nami and Kalifa.

Nami: "Robin!"

Spandam: "What? "Cancel it"? Oi, Oi. Who do you think you're talking to?"

Zambai: "What the heck is this broadcast?"

Spandam: "Buster Call is great, isn't it? What's wrong with it?! That's right... There's no problem. I'm the chief of Cipher Pol No. 9. In order to hand you over to the Government smoothly, I requested a Buster Call. Haha! I see no problem in that! No matter what happens here, we'll be able to annihilate the pirates for sure in the end."

Robin: "How foolish...! (Y/N) and I told you! That won't be the end of it! There's no humanity in that attack! The attack will completely burn Enies Lobby to the ground! Buildings, people... the very island itself!"

Outside the buildings were the soldier gasp in fear hearing what will happen.

Robin: "It's a nightmarish concentrated fire that sacrifices everything to achieve its goal! That's Buster Call! You don't know what happened in Ohara twenty years go and (Y/N) 's hometown. That's why..."

Spandam: "That's fine. It means that this is very important to the Government. Now that idiot Cutty Flam has burned the blueprints for Pluton... your existence is the only clue to the ancient weapon. A military power that can turn this whole era upside down is at stake. If it improves our chances of killing those idiots trying to get you back, even if it causes the death of thousands of soldiers, we can stay that it's an unavoidable sacrifice for our glorious future! Above all things, my promotion is at stake, too."

(Y/N): "I can't believe he's saying all this. Sacrificing people's lives, just for a stupid job."

Robin: "What do you think of people's lives?!" she yells in pure anger.

Spandam: "Don't forget that CP9 is the Government's secret organization. If we need 100 deaths in order to save 1,000 lives, we'll kill those 100 without hesitation on the spot. Mercilessness is also a necessity for true justice. Besides, those incompetent soldiers who couldn't stop,the invading pirates are better off dead, you idiot!" he laughs in victory.

That's when the archeologist notice something about the portable snail.

Robin: "That portable transponder snail... The line is connected."

Spandam: "What? *eyes pop out* AHHH! SHOOT! DID EVERYONE HEAR WHAT I JUST SAID?!"

Then he tried to trick the soldiers by pretending he's Luffy. But they weren't convinced that it was Luffy and can tell behind that lying voice. Robin took the chance while it was still on.

Robin: "EVERYONE! LEAVE THIS ISLAND! A Buster Call has been requested on Enies Lobby! If you stay on the island, you won't survive!"

Spandam: "THIS ISN'T YOUR CONCERN!" he punches her down the stairs and ends the broadcast.

Once it ended. Every soldier on the island immediately left to survive the Buster Call. People screaming in fear and crying for their lives.

(Y/N): "I need to get Robin before the Buster Call starts. Hope those guys got the right key."

Spandam: "How dare you open your stupid mouth and say such stupid stuff?! If the pirates really get away...how are you going to... take responsibility for that?!"

Robin: "Just wait until (Y/N) gets here... you'll regret it!"

Spandam: "Stand up, Nico Robin! Stand up already, you bitch!"

She turns and gave her the eye with fear.

Spandam: "What's that look in your eyes?!"

Robin: "Cancel the Buster Call right away! There may still be time!"

Spandam: "Shut up! You're still saying that?! I'm Chief of CP9! There's  no way I can say, "I made a careless mistake and requested a Buster Call" now, you idiot!" he gives her another punch.

He grabs her shirt and lifts her up.

Spandam: "What do I care how many casualties it'll cause?! Once I hand you over to the World Government, my future is all set! That's all that matters, right?" he laughs.

Robin: "That won't happen. Never!" she shouts.

Spandam: "What?!" he raised his eyebrow.

Robin: "Everyone is... (Y/N) is... right behind us."

Spandam: "Don't get the wrong idea. There isn't even a shred of hopes for you. The one who"s fight Straw and Top Hat right now is CP9's strongest member, Rob Lucci, whose power is 4,000! Don't tell me you seriously think those brats can defeat him... Even if a Buster Call is invoked or Straw and Top Hat is right behind us, that doesn't change the situation at all! Do you get that, you bitch?!"

He kicks her down the stairs.

Robin: "Luffy... (Y/N)... Everyone..."

-To be continued-