Gotta Secret, Can You Keep it?

When I finally woke up the next morning the first thing I noticed was the pitter patter sound on my windows as the soft raindrops hit it. It was the first thing I noticed when I woke up and as I took time to sit glumly in my bed for a few minutes, I let my mind process all that had happened in the last 24 hours.

I almost hoped that everything had been a dream, but I knew that wasn't the case I wasn't nearly that lucky and - 

"Hey Sleeping Beauty." A voice suddenly said sharply that made me leap out of my bed in shock at the very sound. But it wasn't a mass murderer (Although I didn't think it really was to begin with.) Although this person was probably less likely to enter my house. 

"Cedric?" I gaped as my amber eyes landed on him. He was standing in my doorway dressed in faded jeans with a black V neck shirt. He was leaning against the wall with his arms crossed and a mildly amused look on his face when he took in the sight of my very revealing pajamas and my bats nest chocolate brown hair. 

"What the hell are you doing here?" I snapped, grabbing the blanket off my bed to cover myself up a bit more. "And who the hell let you in? In case you don't remember this is my house and my room." 

"Good for you," Cedric said with a nod of his head. "Your parents called me this morning before they left, told me to babysit you for the day and since they let me in..." 

"Wait," I said holding up my hand. "You had to be invited in? Does that mean your a...a - " 

"Vampire?" He smirked. "Why yes it does." 

"Get out." I snapped grabbing my hairbrush for a pathetic of a weapon 

"Oh relax." Cedric scoffed, still not budging in the doorway. "I'm not going to feed off you, witch blood is much too salty anyways - everyone knows that."

"I just uninvted you into my home." I snapped. "Shouldn't you be dissolving into a ball of ash by now?"

"Mmm doesn't work like that sweetheart." Cedric said,entering further into my room and making his way over to my closet, acting as if he owned the place. "So anyways, I'm going to be looking after you for the day and your parents filled me in on the information you learned yesterday that you should have learned awhile ago." 

"Why would they tell you that?" I asked, as he began to rummage through my clothes before picking out a pair of jeans and a sweater and tossing them to me. 

"Because I'm the mayors son, I know all and see all." Cedric grinned. "Now get dressed, we're going out." 

I rolled my eyes tossing the clothes he had given me aside and shook my head. "What makes you think I'd go anywhere with you? Besides I have school." 

"Not today you don't." He said before he moved across the room so fast I didn't get a chance to blink until he stood less then an inch away from me, which was so breaking my bubble of personal space.

"Now get dressed, then meet me downstairs understand? And brush your hair while your at it." 

And just like that he was gone, the door swinging shut after him causing me to jump. 

I figured I didn't have much of a choice in the matter so grudgingly I began to get dressed in the clothes he had given me. Obviously I didn't know much about vampires despite what I learned from Twilight and The Vampire Diaries. But from what I've gathered so far, the super speed myth was true and that apparently witches blood was really salty. 

Interesting. 

So after I had gotten dressed in my mint green sweater with a cream cross on it, simple jeans, and a pair of cream coloured boots. I then proceeded to the bathroom and quickly brushed my teeth and hair before hurrying back through the house and down to the first floor where I found Cedric waiting in the sitting room with one of my father's books from his study.