Hermione Granger on Crack

*Warning unedited but important Authors Note* 

In all of my seventeen years of living, I had always fully believed in the value of persevering. Having goals and ambitions in life is one of the many important things. It shows you have character, dreams, hopes... it's the perfect way to show you're a human.

For as long as I can remember, I've had this list. It was like a bucket list I suppose, but it sounds so cheesy to say it - because it wasn't any normal and typical bucket list, and I wasn't Jack Nicholson or Morgan Freeman. My list was different. It was filled with trill seeking experiences like sky diving or bungee jumping - although those were pretty spectacular and it wasn't about calling up a person long gone from your life and telling them exactly what you thought of them. No, mine wasn't like that. My list consisted of six different wishes and goals that I wanted to complete by the time I was twenty five - it was six wishes because seven was my lucky number. The list went like this;

Number One: Put a message in a bottle with an inspirational message, hoping someday someone will find it and change their life.

Number Two: Attend a Masquerade

Number Three: Throw a Dart at a map and travel to whoever it lands

Number Four: Fall in love

Number Five: Change the world

Number Six: Be different.

I hadn't thought about my list in awhile, something that had once consumed my every thought of every minute of every day had completely slipped my mind. In fact, ever since last night with my speech to Marcus all the memories of my past wishes began to enter back into my mind as fast as light.

I couldn't believe I had forgotten about all of it, forgotten all about my dreams. How pathetic is that? Has my life truly changed that much? To erase my entire memory of the semi-normal life I once had?

From books, to bucket lists... how much have I truly changed?

It was six o'clock in the morning on Monday - and to be honest I was wondering why on earth I had woken up so damn early. The nightmares have been occurring again, well if I'm being true they never actually stopped.

Every night, I hear them screaming and over time I've managed to actually recognize who's voices they belonged too. It wasn't just Lena, but my parents, Cedric, Rowena, Emmett, and Marcus. The whole lot of them, all screaming for their lives in the dead of night as I fought for the death.

Suddenly, there were a few quick knocks on my closed bedroom door followed by the sound of my mothers voice calling my name. "Bella?" She piped. "I see the light, are you wake?"

I moved my hand in a swift motion in the direction of my lamp and whispered a quick. "Tenebris" To turn it off, I wasn't in the mood to talk. But right as I turned the lights off my door opened and in walked my mother.

"Honey," She said, a soft laugh escaping her lips. "Turning off the light when I'm right outside your door? Come on, you know I'd see it... are you okay?"

I my head to look at my mother, she was still dressed in her pajamas having added a silk housecoat over them. Between both of my parents there was no question in it that I looked much like my father.

I remember I had always envied my mothers long flowing honey blonde locks, that always seemed to fall in that beautiful Serena Van der Woodsen wave. Her bright eyes, that seemed to change daily from hazel, to emerald, to grey, to brown... I looked completely different. Sure we both had the same nose, and I guess we were the same height but I had my father's matching olive tone skin, dark chocolate coloured hair, and our eyes both amber.