A/N

Hey you guys so I'm really, really sorry for my long extended break and your absence of updates with this story. Basically I have the entire book written and I even started the sequeal but honestly I can't really find the guts to post it. 

For those of you who do not know I struggle with gad (Generalized Anxiety Disorder), Panic Disorder, and I was diagnosed with depression about three years ago. This last year a lot of crap in my personal life happened that included a big hit to my confidence level when it came to trusting people and my writing. I hadn't really thought much of it until yesterday when I was about to post the prologue to my new book and I started shaking. I know my writings okay as a lot of you have told me but I honestly can't help it sometimes. It's really hard to explain but you guys have to understand that when I do post something it's because I've spent probably an hour trying to convince myself that what I wrote is okay. 

For those of you who follow me and know about my nearly year long break from Wattpad there's a bit of an explanation. The past year I feel like I really lost touch with what I loved most - writing. It started to become a chore and I didn't really like it. When I write for you guys I want it to be because I love doing it. I don't want to commit to something if I'm only half in. 

Hopefully in the months to come I will find that love for writing again but in the time being I'm really sorry but this book will be On Hold inevitably. I hope you guys understand. 

xoxo 

 - Ari